Author: DSseeing

How come he didn't get a death sentence?!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-8 10:41:25 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-6-7 09:46
We know you are an immature 57-year old with a flimsy, fetal reasoning capacity.

The civilised w ...

Why is the "civilized world" executing without trial with drones?

In the name of efficiency perhaps?  I don't hear you complain about that, why?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-8 13:22:24 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-6-8 03:30
If I am a terrible person you are a terrible liar.

You besmirch the memory of my friend and I find it extremely offensive, but not unexpected from a tvrd traitor like yourself. If you have no loyalty to your own people, you can be trusted by no-one as your character is so rotten to the core.

In fact I rename you Rotten Robert from henceforth.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-6-8 13:23:52 |Display all floors
Chegsyboy Post time: 2012-6-7 21:22
You besmirch the memory of my friend and I find it extremely offensive, but not unexpected from a  ...

That's cute.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-8 13:55:04 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-6-8 13:23
That's cute.

You really are an offensive p rick, Rotten Robert, now go away and self abuse yourself again for the 20th time today.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-8 16:33:54 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-6-8 11:06
Why is the uncivilised world keeping blind mother rights activists illegally under house arrest by ...

Are we equating murder with "unjustified" house arrests  now, Mr. Seneca. I now have a fairly good idea of how you value the lives of innocent civilians - nothing but a minor political chip.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-6-9 03:34:59 |Display all floors
Chegsyboy Post time: 2012-6-7 21:55
You really are an offensive p rick, Rotten Robert, now go away and self abuse yourself again for t ...

Calm down little boy. You mommy will be home soon.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-9 11:13:37 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-6-8 19:46
If you bring totally inappropriate comparisons into this thread, and make totally inappropriate co ...

It was you who first countered my drone execution statement with unjust house arrests, remember, "Dearie"? Then you accuse me of making inappropriate comparisons.

Death penalty in China is our way of seeing justice is done.

It's WAY better than execution without trial a la drones!

And please stick to the topic dearie.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.