Views: 6800|Replies: 14

Childhood, we spent those years   [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-5-31 11:17:29 |Display all floors

Childhood is the most beautiful time human beings have ever had during their whole lives. It is pure, naive and iridescent. Smiles of children can always warm the cold heart, and the kindness as well as the optimism which is particular in children’s characteristics can always arouse the love and responsibility hidden in human’s heart to them.

June 1, Children’s Day, is the festival which calls of love to everyone, and in this specially day, we hope the children all around the world can have a wonderful childhood without sad and healthily and happily grow up.

Photo took by grass-root doctor in Henan rural area in 1974.

Hebei, 1956Nursery in Coal mine, Shanxi, 1954

Temple Fair, Beijing, 1961

小喇叭开始广播啦!!!Broadcasting for Children in Beijing, 1959

Kindergarten in Linen Textile, Harbin, playing with a string to change in various patterns (翻花绳,also called 解股,编花绳), 1962

Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-31 13:25:04 |Display all floors
the way of life for the 80s.   
It does bring up a lot of memories, the ones that's not retrievable.  Flowers might be in full bloom just next season, but the time we've gone throught will never be back.  As frustrations and difficulties mount with growing age and experience, the nostalgia for childhood-the good old days become stronger and quickly swamp our heart.
Just during childhood, we were often told to embrace the happiest time of our life, enjoy study and have fun.  Sad is that such wisdom never have any effect on us.  we do not reuturn the kindness.  It is not until it's gone that we come round to the way of thinking. Yet it's too late.

Now, it is my turn to bless the young- enjoy childhood, enjoy the day!
and happy festival to those not in a position to celebrate any more.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-31 15:14:09 |Display all floors
Wow How I miss my childhood games!  I had a great time
Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-5-31 15:18:59 |Display all floors
wow I made that thing was I was at their age.Yes I remember.HAHA
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-31 15:41:58 |Display all floors
childhood is very perfect in our whole life,i really want to go back to our childhood ,but it is can't.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-5-31 18:01:24 |Display all floors
ruthwang Post time: 2012-5-31 15:41
childhood is very perfect in our whole life,i really want to go back to our childhood ,but it is can ...

me not
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-1 11:08:42 |Display all floors
my childhood was very wonderfully!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.