Author: voice_cd

What are the most memorable movie quotes you can think of?   [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-5-31 02:16:12 |Display all floors
Rarely do I watch films.No idea
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-31 09:03:26 |Display all floors
{:soso_e160:} wow, thank you all for sharing. The quotes are so interesting and inspiring.

Let's continue, shall we?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-31 10:28:20 |Display all floors
I'll be all around in the dark. I'll be everywhere. Wherever you can look, wherever there's a fight, so hungry people can eat, I'll be there. Wherever there's a cop beatin' up a guy, I'll be there. I'll be in the way guys yell when they're mad. I'll be in the way kids laugh when they're hungry and they know supper's ready, and when the people are eatin' the stuff they raise and livin' in the houses they build, I'll be there, too.
Haha , where is it from ? you tell me
Whose @$$ can i blow sunshine up today ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-31 13:23:49 |Display all floors
we Chinese are so proud of you.
Be a winner you can fly higher;
Be a loser you can fly ,too.because you are flying all the time no matter what the result is.
Just keep flying .liu

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-31 13:28:52 |Display all floors
Dusk is just an illusion because the sun is either above the horizon or below it. And that means that day and night are linked in a way that few things are there cannot be one without the other yet they cannot exist at the same time. How would it feel I remember wondering to be always together yet forever apart.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-31 13:32:20 |Display all floors
"Go ahead punk, make my day"    Dirty Harry     

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-31 16:35:04 |Display all floors
I'll be all around in the dark. I'll be everywhere. Wherever you can look, wherever there's a fight, so hungry people can eat, I'll be there. Wherever there's a cop beatin' up a guy, I'll be there. I'll be in the way guys yell when they're mad. I'll be in the way kids laugh when they're hungry and they know supper's ready, and when the people are eatin' the stuff they raise and livin' in the houses they build, I'll be there, too.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.