Author: voice_cd

What are the most memorable movie quotes you can think of?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-30 15:53:20 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Rearwindow at 2012-5-31 09:20

"I'm the king of the world"  

Titanic 1997

Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-30 16:11:41 |Display all floors
http://v.ku6.com/show/ZiOlgUcpdAi1OtUhI2wPJg...html

RUTH

You find that sort of rootless existence appealing, do you?

JACK

Well, yes, ma’am, I do. I mean, I got everything I need right here with me. I got the air in my lungs and a few blank sheets of paper. I mean, I love waking up in the morning not knowing what’s going to happen…or who I’m gonna meet…or where I’m gonna wind up,
Just the other night, I was sleeping under a bridge, and now here I am, on the grandest ship in the world, having champagne with you fine people.

I figure life’s a gift, and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what kind of hand you’re gonna get dealt. You learn to take life as it comes at ya
Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-30 17:55:31 |Display all floors
“When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.”
——Sleepless in Seattle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-30 18:21:39 |Display all floors
God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.                                                                  
                                                                                                                ----------<Titanic>

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-30 18:57:56 |Display all floors
I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it.You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next.You learn to take life as it comes at you.     我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不知道你下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

----------<Titanic>

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-30 23:36:44 |Display all floors
"Ray: If you point a gun at someone, you'd better make sure you shoot him, and if you shoot him you'd better make sure he's dead, because if he isn't then he's gonna get up and try to kill you."

Blood Simple (Coen brothers)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-31 02:11:12 |Display all floors
“Dusk is just an illusion because the sun is either above the horizon or below it. And that means that day and night are linked in a way that few things are there cannot be one without the other yet they cannot exist at the same time. How would it feel I remember wondering to be always together yet forever apart?”
-The Notebook

"There's no place like home."
-The Wizard of Oz" (Judy Garland as Dorothy)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.