Author: vincent01

《舌尖上的中国》A bite of China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-29 16:27:24 |Display all floors
Can you find me a version with English subtitle ?
Whose @$$ can i blow sunshine up today ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-29 20:45:43 |Display all floors
A Bite of China, The latest seven-part high-definition documentary offers insights into the geographical, historical and cultural dimensions of what Chinese eat. It's not only  help global audience  appreciate the beauty of Chinese cuisines,  learn Chinese customs and social realities,but also help me better understand our hometown

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-30 04:47:52 |Display all floors
The most impressive part in the film is that most of Chinese ppl are struggling their life. Some process of making food are way too disgusting and nasty.  How much Chemical material  are stuffed in the food?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-30 10:50:44 |Display all floors
Teardropper Post time: 2012-5-29 16:27
Can you find me a version with English subtitle ?

I can't find a version with English subtitile. But it is reported that CCTV 9 will start dubbing the series into English in June. I don't believe language is a barrier when you enjoy the food programme.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-30 10:52:19 |Display all floors
account110422 Post time: 2012-5-29 20:45
A Bite of China, The latest seven-part high-definition documentary offers insights into the geograph ...

Yes, a rare programme in recent years to give a glimpse of our traditional culture of food. I enjoy watching it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-30 17:04:20 |Display all floors
"A Bite of China" is causing a culinary craze that continues long after the program credits roll. For China's countless delicious dishes, and its vast population of food-lovers, it proves that one bite is never enough。{:soso_e179:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-9 19:02:54 |Display all floors
Haha~~~,This is a very nice TV programe, but as we know what we concerned for a long time is many food in a bad situation, and harmful to our health, such as second-hand oil, colouring agent, industrial gelatin, etc, haha~~~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.