Author: BigWang

If US can claim Hawaii and Guam then China can claim South China Sea   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-31 15:42:18 |Display all floors
Everynowhere Post time: 2012-5-31 14:45
If all countries followed this directive and claim any land they ever possesd hundreds or thousand ...

Pinoy should also stop talking about Sabah and many other islands and islets in North Borneo.
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-31 15:43:38 |Display all floors
If all countries followed this directive and claim any land they ever possesd hundreds or thousand ...

Japan should also forget about Kuril islands.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-31 15:45:32 |Display all floors
This post was edited by correction at 2012-5-31 15:51
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-5-29 13:48
Nothing to say if you can agree with big Wang........

200 km of e z don't always apply where there're overlapping territories - e.g Indonesia/Malaysia/Singapore/Pinoy, Japan/Russia, Japan/ Korea, UK/Netherlands, Canada/USA, Russia/USA, etc, etc

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-31 16:31:13 |Display all floors
  1. I hope thos hardliners who still want China to show off its military strength will understand Josef Nye's concept of "soft power" - the CASS and Wen Jiabao would certainly readily explain it to them if they'd just listen. But what can you expect of half-educated farmers who only sit in the government to make money, gain power and make more money?
Copy code
The media, together with the mandarins in China just want to beat up more ISM, more of the I Serve Mamas, with their claims. They know they can't get international recognition for their claims. And they are not going to try.

They just want more ism juices.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-31 16:34:34 |Display all floors
when a country has no  shame, it can do silly things, even self destructive things.

A clear headed analysis will show that there is no WIN for China here, only ridicule from the international community.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-31 16:35:36 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-5-31 16:31
The media, together with the mandarins in China just want to beat up more ISM, more of the I Serve ...

Whether you agree or not, Taiwan is an inalienable part of China.
Even USA and other permenant members in UN agree on this.
So too many countries around the world within UN agree on this,
so you also have to accept this decision.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-31 16:44:13 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2012-5-31 16:35
Whether you agree or not, Taiwan is an inalienable part of China.
Even USA and other permenant mem ...

yes Taiwan is part of China.

but Taiwanese enjoys more freedom, more justice and more compassion from their government..............................

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.