Author: 29042012

Death by self-immolation reported in Teabet   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-31 00:25:12 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-30 08:56
You foreign invaders cannot blow your pestilential and false accusations into the brains of indepe ...

False accussation? open your eyes and don't let your irrational hatred blind your mind.

DL openly support the self-immolation and praise the "courage" of the young, innocent victim who burn themselves. Your blind hatred toward China and irrational support toward that fake monk already poisones your mind.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2012-5-31 11:23:40 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-30 20:38
You don't need to "assure me" because your assurances are...pfffft!

Most Westerners and freedom- ...
  1. You don't need to "assure me" because your assurances are...pfffft!
Copy code
Glad to see that we both share the same feeling for each other.   
  1. Most Westerners and freedom-loving people instinctively side with the oppressed Teabeddans, full stop.
Copy code
The "freedom loving" people.  Lol, I laugh my head off.

Other than that, I would be grateful if you could give us examples of the oppressed people. Real examples - not fairy tales from south of the border. Also keep in mind that Tibet's population is roughly 3 million (TAR only) and not 40k or 50k monks only.

Let's go, you give the examples of oppression (please not from Dharamsala or about Tibetans living in the hot plains of southern India) and we discuss it. .
  1. In the WSest people may indeed "tire" of the situation the Chinese cannot control. And Westerners know that the liars are not just those you designated.
Copy code
I don't know whether any tire is tired. I leave the judgement about this up to you.
  1. They care mainly about the people who despair in face of an inhumane oppressor.
Copy code
Name horse and rider!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-31 11:41:02 |Display all floors
{:soso_e101:} GOOD RIDDENCE.  THE MORE THE BETTER!  {:soso_e101:}
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-5-31 12:43:27 |Display all floors
This post was edited by robert237 at 2012-5-30 20:43
seneca Post time: 2012-5-30 20:29
Let me correct your unreaadable Chinglish: The Dalai Lama supports the self-immolations and praise ...

""There is a lot of thought correcting needed here: The fololowing shows a tendency to think others - (it could be non-Han Chinese just as well as foreign nationals!) - get "a better deal than we (Han)-Chinese do", which probably is an illusion. A dangerous, potentially xenophobic one:

"Foreigners enjoy many privileges in China and they are treated much better. They have been spoiled," said Qiu Lin. "Apart from the ability to speak English, most of these people lack other skills. They hold tourist visas when teaching in private institutes."

I don'tunderstand how a Chinese personb can judge other people's skills... unless she is a personnel manager or a trainer.""

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/thread-751014-1-1.html

You're so drunk you can't even write a short post without making three errors today.
And here you are criticizing someone for their errors. So typical of you. {:soso_e120:}
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-31 13:10:51 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-31 12:29
Let me correct your unreaadable Chinglish: The Dalai Lama supports the self-immolations and praise ...

I see you teach this person English now and this must be a job you have and You like bully people. You forgot Dalai Lama only have to rise up a finger and this stop and no burning. He do not stop it and tell no one stop it. Either him murder man or bad leader person. Either that make him just bad.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-31 13:38:49 |Display all floors
the response of the observer to the self immolations speaks more about the observer than about the self immolators.

eg

self immolations in Vietnam moved America during the 60s.

self immolations  in Tbet have no effect on China...hard, hardened, lacking compassion, lacking justice, , China is unmoved.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-31 13:43:36 |Display all floors
This job of Lama leader stop brain death following waste petrol and pollute sky. Him should just wave magic leader wand and them stop. Him cold, harden, lacking compassion, justice and thankyou for them good words other postman.   {:soso_e181:}

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.