Views: 16249|Replies: 181

Death by self-immolation reported in Teabet   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-28 14:58:21 |Display all floors

China's official news agency confirms two incidents of men setting themselves on fire in tightly guarded capital  L h a s a .

I am sparing myself to undergo the painstaking effort in modifying all kinds of filter words in that report.

Instead here is the link (please take out all the gaps:

h ttp://w ww.aljazeera.c om/news/asia-pacific/2012/05/20125285056419618.h tml
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-28 14:59:12 |Display all floors
It is obviously the first time it happened within Teabet and within the capital city.
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2012-5-28 15:08:26 |Display all floors
I repeat what I've already posted - re. the respective article on CD:

Now the Dharamsala clique orders young monks from Aba (Sichuan) and Gansu to first travel to Lhasa and self-immolate there. The DL knows no shame, neither knows his extremist mouth-piece, Lobsang Sangay, the self appointed PM of the village of Dharamsala.

The muderous clique is desperate because they know that their chances are ZERO.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-28 15:12:54 |Display all floors
Are their also areas in which your mind diverts from the "official guidelines of the CPC"  ???

Just curious.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-28 15:17:20 |Display all floors
Why DL himself doesn't set the example of self immolation ??
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2012-5-28 15:17:59 |Display all floors
29042012 Post time: 2012-5-28 16:12
Are their also areas in which your mind diverts from the "official guidelines of the CPC"  ???

Just ...

My mind follows common sense. This is something that is missing with all extremists and some postings over here give evidence of it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-28 15:44:12 |Display all floors
Common sense is okay with me.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.