Author: haishiwo

A couple's travel track   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-29 12:32:39 |Display all floors
Undoubtedly they are very happy and fotunate traveling with loving ones.Envy them!Additionally,I want to go to the Tunnel Love with my unknown husband.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-29 12:50:50 |Display all floors
Wow~!, I won't admire them, I am just-----just wandering whether I have the honor to take hands with someone, just like them, to travel around, to be in different costume and to be admired~!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-29 14:12:06 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Amy_Kyo at 2012-5-29 14:14

wish them always happy
those pictures are more beautiful than wedding photos

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-29 15:15:35 |Display all floors
I'm always dreaming tours around China with my wife and child, but the living pressure is a little high recently, but I'm working hard to achieve a better life and save enough money to afford the dreaming tour.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-29 16:43:26 |Display all floors
They must have no kids,or they are unlikely to travel to so many places in such a long time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-29 21:38:30 |Display all floors
nice!
i hope the boy cherish your girlfriend,love your parents.
obviously,you live in rich family.
one day,you  travel  the same place with your girlfreind, you use  money that  you make money by yourself,then you will feel the best happiness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-29 22:11:51 |Display all floors
I admire this kind of life very much, It's my dream that travel around the world with the other half  of my life,  In order to realize this dream in the future ,i should study hard now,for everything i will try my best.I also believe that someone is waiting for me and we will meet one day.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.