Author: 29042012

Cannibalism in China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-28 20:46:56 |Display all floors
If I have time, I'd also start a thread about Prostitution Tourism in the Philipines. {:soso_e181:}  It seems to be a flourishing business in the country. {:soso_e182:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-28 20:47:07 |Display all floors
No, I am aware that we have such cases once in a while. I am also aware, that it happens all over the world.

Sadly it is happening also in China.
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-28 20:50:49 |Display all floors
NE_Tigress Post time: 2012-5-28 20:46
If I have time, I'd also start a thread about Prostitution Tourism in the Philipines.   ...

China has no shortage of prostitution either, even abroad.

You may start a thread about Philippine prostitution,

and I can start a thread about Chinese prostitutes in Singapore and elsewhere.

But should we ?

Should we not better agree, that Chinese are no better and no worse than people from the West ?
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-28 20:54:08 |Display all floors
29042012 Post time: 2012-5-28 20:50
China has no shortage of prostitution either, even abroad.

You may start a thread about Philippin ...

What's the percentages of women working as prostitutes in China and Philipines? Does China resort to prostitution to boost its tourism?

I will probably post a thread tomorrow, if I have time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-28 20:57:08 |Display all floors
There we go again.

China is always better and superior - in any discipline.

The Philippines are just banana eating monkeys compared to the superior Chinese race.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-28 21:06:22 |Display all floors
This post was edited by NE_Tigress at 2012-5-28 21:09
29042012 Post time: 2012-5-28 20:57
There we go again.

China is always better and superior - in any discipline.

"China is always better and superior - in any discipline."

No, China is probably not better or worse than any country. But so many people are here trying to depict China as nothing but full of evil. I'm just trying to balance these forum by telling you that other countries also have a lot of evil things, not only China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-28 21:15:30 |Display all floors
So, we are one family ?

I want to kiss you Kitty !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.