Author: 29042012

Cannibalism in China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-28 19:54:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 29042012 at 2012-5-28 19:57

So Netti, what you want to tell us now ?
If you want to tell me now, that Anglos (or Westerners) are not better nor worse than Chinese

than we have reached a rare agreement among each other.

It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-28 19:57:45 |Display all floors
29042012 Post time: 2012-5-28 19:46
No, I feel that in this place certain people are not getting tired to collect bad news (not seldom f ...

Are you not one of the prime posters of anti-China posts here and if so why do you expect the other posters to congratulate you in your loathing of China on a China forum? Surely you would have an easier time if you posted anti-China posts on an anti-China forum, or is it that you need the attention? If so then why complain and react when you are the catalyst itself? I myself am no great lover of America and its non-stop war machine, but I would not bother to incite what might be construed as hatred on a US site as to what would be the point, unless I have gone there to convert people as some kind of crusader.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-28 19:57:53 |Display all floors
German 'Cannibal Killer' Sentenced to Life

Published June 27, 2011  Associated Press

BERLIN -- A 26-year-old German man dubbed the "cannibal killer" after he confessed to eating the flesh and drinking the blood of one of his teenage victims has been convicted of murder and sentenced to life in prison.

Jan O., whose last name was withheld in accordance with German privacy laws, was convicted in Goettingen state court of two counts of murder Monday for the November slayings of a 14-year-old girl and a 13-year-old boy.

During the trial the defendant confessed to licking blood from a wound of the girl and biting flesh from her neck. He killed the boy five days later.

DAPD news agency reports Presiding Judge Ralf Guenther says the murders showed an "almost unimaginable dimension of criminality."

Defense attorney Markus Fischer says he's considering an appeal.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-28 20:01:13 |Display all floors
Anti-China ?

I am against bullying, against supremacist behavior, against single out Anglos !

All this is happening here in this place.

I feel the need to counter this - not for tit for tat - that would be too cheap.

But for convincing people that we are all the same and that no one has the

tight to trample on other nations, especially not, if they are smaller and weaker.
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-28 20:03:08 |Display all floors
German cannibal killer Jan O drinks blood, eats flesh before killing victims‎
28 Jun 2011

A CANNIBAL killer planned to rape a teenager but changed his mind after deciding he wanted to drink her blood rather than have sex.

German 'vampire' Jan O, 26, confessed to killing the 14-year-old girl after dragging her into the woods, Goettingen state court heard.

He struck her on the head with a beer bottle before slashing her neck with a shard of glass, bit pieces off the wound and drank her blood.

"I did not want sex anymore, only flesh and blood," the drug and alcohol addict admitted.

He added: "I am addicted to the taste."

Five days later he kidnapped a 13-year-old boy after mistaking him for a girl because of his long hair.

He stabbed the teen to death after he discovered his gender.

Judge Ralf Gunther spoke of "an almost unimaginable dimension of criminality."

Jan O, whose surname was withheld in accordance with German privacy laws, was convicted of two counts of murder for the November slayings.

He will never be released from psychiatric hospital where he is being held, due to the danger he poses.

SOURCE: The Sun

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-28 20:05:25 |Display all floors
German Cannibal ... Jan O

da563e6c1deb6f17_Jan O.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-28 20:09:04 |Display all floors
Okay Netti,

what is now your conclusion ?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.