Author: 29042012

Cannibalism in China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-28 19:38:15 |Display all floors
"Foreigner rape in public street of Beijing, beaten up by Chinese man."

33 replies so far with that thread, and a lot of "Anglo-bashing and finger pointing to the evil West !
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-28 19:40:49 |Display all floors
29042012 Post time: 2012-5-28 19:35
Such "kind words" you will not post in the thread

"Foreigner rapes Chinese woman in public" ???

The title of your thread shows that you are getting even, and my post stated this: "the initial article was looking to indict all Chinese people and redolent of the prevailing attitude in this forum of 'us and them'. He is certainly someone who has nothing but ill will towards China and its government." However you have now confirmed that you are indeed just posting these ideas because you feel that you have been attacked, and probably you care not whether a looney killed and ate some people. I have to frequently ask myself how old some of you people here are, because there is little maturity that I can sense.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-28 19:46:39 |Display all floors
No, I feel that in this place certain people are not getting tired to collect bad news (not seldom from Western media) to start "hate-threads" against Anglos in particular and the West in general. It is all over this place. Such threads attract a lot of responses in a rather short time. And common consensus of most contributors is, that those incidents are "typical" for the West and very rare (if at all) happen in China.

If I try to give evidence that China is not an exception, these threads are getting ignored by the same people who flock to anti-Western-threads.

It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-28 19:49:41 |Display all floors
German cannibal sentenced to more than 8 years in jail

A German who confessed to killing, dismembering and eating another man was convicted yesterday of manslaughter and sentenced to 8 1/2 years in prison.

A state court ruled that Armin Meiwes, a 42-year-old computer expert who met his victim on the Internet, had no "base motives" in the crime -- sparing him a murder conviction.

Prosecutors called Meiwes a "human butcher" who acted simply to "satisfy a sexual impulse" and had sought a life sentence for murder.

His defense argued that since the victim had volunteered to be killed and eaten, the crime should be classified a mercy killing, which carries a five-year maximum penalty.

Before the verdict Meiwes looked calm, chatting with his attorney and occasionally grinning for cameras allowed inside the courtroom before the session began.

When his trial opened Dec. 3 in the central city of Kassel, Meiwes confessed in detail to the March 2001 killing of 43-year-old Bernd Juergen Brandes at Meiwes' home in the nearby town of Rotenburg.

Brandes traveled from Berlin in reply to an Internet advertisement seeking a young man for "slaughter and consumption." Meiwes testified that Brandes wanted to be stabbed to death after drinking a bottle of cold medicine to lose consciousness.

"Bernd came to me of his own free will to end his life," Meiwes said in his closing statement in court Monday. "For him, it was a nice death."

Still, he said he regretted the killing.

"I had my big kick and I don't need to do it again," he said. "I regret it all very much, but I can't undo it."

A grisly video he made of the act was shown to the court during a closed session.

Several experts have testified that Meiwes was fit to stand trial and was not mentally ill.

This story has been viewed 2949 times.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-28 19:51:45 |Display all floors
This post was edited by NE_Tigress at 2012-5-29 19:59

German cannibal Amin Meiwes smiles in a courtroom before his trial in kassel

xin_2cbb7ee0fb1b4d62b040a8c4167e007d.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-28 19:51:56 |Display all floors
See, this is what I mean.

Tit for tat attitude, rather than allowing common sense to prevail.

These things are all over the world unfortunately.

We all should be united in despising such events wherever they occur.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-28 19:53:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by NE_Tigress at 2012-5-28 20:27

German cannibal is seeking for boymeat

Franky    查看个人资料   翻译成中文(简体) 翻译内容(查看原文内容)

Hi, I'm Franky from Germany and I'm looking for young men from 18 to 25. If you're older, but still in good shape, you're also a candidate for butchering. Email me to : antropha...@hotmail.com Please send me a pic of your meat, especially ass, legs and dick/balls. I'm a real cannibal and an experienced butcher. Franky  
  更多选项 2011年6月24日, 上午12时33分  

新闻论坛:alt.support.shyness, alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism, alt.dolcett
发件人:"Franky" <antropha...@hotmail.com>
日期:Thu, 23 Jun 2011 18:33:05 +0200
当地时间:2011年6月24日(星期五) 上午12时33分
主题:German cannibal is seeking for boymeat
打印 | 单个帖子 | 显示原始帖 | 举报此帖 | 查找此作者的帖子
Hi,

I'm Franky from Germany and I'm looking for young men from 18 to 25.

If you're older, but still in good shape, you're also a candidate for
butchering.

Email me to : antropha...@hotmail.com

Please send me a pic of your meat, especially ass, legs and dick/balls.

I'm a real cannibal and an experienced butcher.

Franky

新闻论坛:alt.support.shyness, alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism, alt.dolcett
发件人:long pig <longpig2...@gmail.com>
日期:Thu, 23 Jun 2011 16:58:14 -0700 (PDT)
当地时间:2011年6月24日(星期五) 上午7时58分
主题:Re: German cannibal is seeking for boymeat
打印 | 单个帖子 | 显示原始帖 | 举报此帖 | 查找此作者的帖子
On Jun 23, 9:33 am, "Franky" <antropha...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,

> I'm Franky from Germany and I'm looking for young men from 18 to 25.

> If you're older, but still in good shape, you're also a candidate for
> butchering.

> Email me to : antropha...@hotmail.com

> Please send me a pic of your meat, especially ass, legs and dick/balls.

> I'm a real cannibal and an experienced butcher.

> Franky

Franky - slightly older but a longpig in excellent shape and just
waiting to be eaten...contact me on my gmail address.....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.