Author: 29042012

Cannibalism in China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-30 12:52:26 |Display all floors
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-30 19:24:19 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-5-30 11:52
Florida man arrested for killing, eating victim's brain, eyes

i was going to mention this Ed. The newspaper article I read in the Shanghai daily, said that he was chewing on the man's face. It didn't mention the eating of any bodily part.

In defense of the incomprehensibly indefensible, NE has a point. Dahmer did as he did on purpose. The Chinese folks would've all believed that the" meat" they bought wasn't human....I mean, that'd be unimaginable.
There IS a difference.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-31 22:59:29 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-5-29 03:36
Let's turn this around and see how many posts indict anglo's/Europeans and Americans in an even wo ...

This will not stop until it is ignored, only the other evening I asked a poster why he posted anti-Chinese stuff and if I remember it was because others posted anti-Western. These stories about individuals in different countries are no more than that and do not represent ethnicities until you get to some of the most extreme.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.