Author: cd_moderator

Editorial: Foreigners are still welcome   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-28 02:15:59 |Display all floors
adolphus Post time: 2012-5-28 02:12
We are in agreement and one should not break what is not broken, but direction should fit to need.

you read the thread on nascisistic China?

whoever wrote that is a genius..........................................................

and you dear Adophus is too bought into the CPC propaganda and GDP crap..................as if with a bit more compassion and justice in China, China will die..............ridiculous .
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-5-28 02:18:18 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-5-26 23:07
Simple

Revolutionaries stand for power to the people and NGOs......not eunuchs.

That is very simplistic and childish. Revolutions led by subjects of the fat cats are simply
the same old oppressive order dressed up like change. You seem incapable of understanding.
A perfect eunuch of today's fat cats.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-28 02:19:42 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-26 23:23
What "phoney trips"?

My wife was in GUILIN just yesterday. I was there on Wednesday.

If all your travels are true then that explains all your defenses of fat cats. You are either one of them
or you are one of their pet stooges.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-28 02:20:55 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2012-5-26 23:33
Where is it written in this articles that expats in China are living in fear ?

It is basically wr ...

You and the rest of the expats who are anti China are living in fear. No further research required.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-28 02:21:27 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-26 23:49
No, Robber, youshowed me nothing that concerned me, and I am most possibly less prejudiced than yo ...

Paid for by whom?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-28 02:23:08 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2012-5-27 09:38
So what type of governance is better. Communism ?

Obviously.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-28 02:26:58 |Display all floors
adolphus Post time: 2012-5-28 02:12
We are in agreement and one should not break what is not broken, but direction should fit to need.

let me tell you some thing.

Malaysia has one of the worse politics in the world.
But Malaysia is also one of the more successful countries in the world.

why?

because of the people.

Same with China.

China succeed not because of its unique politics..............
but China has some success  despite its politics because of the people and mothers of China.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.