Author: cd_moderator

Editorial: Foreigners are still welcome   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-27 22:17:39 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-27 16:51
You perfidiously insinuated my status was illegal; I set you right. If you have nothing constructi ...

The insinuation is in your imagination alone, as the posts show

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-27 23:18:51 |Display all floors
This post was edited by adolphus at 2012-5-27 23:19
MisterPanda Post time: 2012-5-26 22:16
Well, by some, the editor must really mean super few. I only have read one article about the crack ...

Many western publications are referring to this as 'Beijing cracks down on illegal foreigners' the Telegraph, NYT, etc, and there are plenty of them carrying (carried) a similar article. Many suggest as with the Telegraph that they are trying to 'cover-up' leadership problems running into the change of leadership in China. It is interesting how they can use 'crack-down' and 'cover-up' in the same article and this is all rather cliched now. I wish someone would tell their readers that they are reading opinion and not news, if these readers even know the difference in the first place.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-28 00:11:19 |Display all floors
adolphus Post time: 2012-5-27 23:18
Many western publications are referring to this as 'Beijing cracks down on illegal foreigners' the  ...

you know what is the real problem with Western publications?

they are run by capitalists and capitalists makes lots of money from China.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-28 00:19:43 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-28 00:33:03 |Display all floors
Wahahaha Post time: 2012-5-28 00:19
What's wrong with western publications is the sheeple always fall for their lies!

yes, capitalists, all of them wants people to tolerate China because they make lots of money out of China.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-28 00:59:03 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-5-28 00:33
yes, capitalists, all of them wants people to tolerate China because they make lots of money out o ...

Isn't Capitalism the hand behind democracy, and are they not just common bedfellows who need each other? The United States has the best democracy money can buy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-28 01:10:24 |Display all floors
adolphus Post time: 2012-5-28 00:59
Isn't Capitalism the hand behind democracy, and are they not just common bedfellows who need each  ...

capitalism like any ism aka  I Serve  Mama is an  ideology and opiate.

democracy is the only ideology without an ism.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.