Author: cd_moderator

Editorial: Foreigners are still welcome   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-27 13:52:58 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-27 13:37
But you Party bug are one of those professional xenophobes. Just check any of your posts, especial ...
If people like you had any say in the government, China would be walled in, the sky blocked off by a thick glass ceiling, and the land and sea borders patrolled by the army, one soldier every ten metres.

You are talking about Israel immigration policy?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-5-27 13:55:16 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-26 21:40
Thanks Latex Robber, you showed us what is your favourite literary fare. I never visit Usanian rig ...

When you are shown just how wrong and prejudiced you are you start talking about your
phoney trips around the world. Nobody cares.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-27 13:58:02 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-5-26 21:36
So scared of NGO?

I wonder why, robber Roberts.......

Your replies are no longer intelligible.. not that they ever were.. but at least they sometimes are decipherable.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-27 14:02:21 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-26 21:54
I don't at present feel any xenophobic kneejerk action against us laowais but then again, I am not ...

Does anyone have an antidote for seneca's anecdotal ramblings.
Can anyone finish one of those posts without getting indigestion?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-27 14:07:54 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-5-27 14:02
Does anyone have an antidote for seneca's anecdotal ramblings.
Can anyone finish one of those post ...

No cure as yet for senile dementia

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-27 15:07:53 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-5-27 13:58
Your replies are no longer intelligible.. not that they ever were.. but at least they sometimes ar ...

Simple

Revolutionaries stand for power to the people and NGOs......not eunuchs.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-27 15:10:57 |Display all floors
baofeng Post time: 2012-5-27 14:07
No cure as yet for senile dementia

You got no memories left.

That is why you need reminding...........
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.