Author: wowzers

Foreigner Backpacker Trash   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-26 22:44:38 |Display all floors
Wahahaha Post time: 2012-5-26 22:40
No amount of poetry can wash your ancestors' genocidal crimes clean I am afraid. You may now go pla ...

You obviously come from a culture where only a single tribe has prevailed, you are unable to understand that in many countries people from different backgrounds live.

I am not English Waha, I will leave it to you to trace the crumbs, but if you think I come from convict stock you are much mistaken.

......I take it that you won't be writing a poem then.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-26 22:59:34 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-26 23:02:30 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-27 00:49:08 |Display all floors
Wahahaha Post time: 2012-5-26 23:02
>>>>>.....I take it that you won't be writing a poem then.

Why would I? White supremacists are maggots and not worth arguing for.

That being said, I noticed that you are unable to provide a poem. I guess you think that the best answer is an attack, a perspective which belies your inability to provide positive change to a world sorely in need of it.

Wahahaha, I have no doubt that you are motivated by what you perceive as being ill with the world and rail against it. That being said can you really believe that your anger, spite and bitterness can improve it? You may have arguments with the actions of others but what have you done to make the world better?

Take a good hard look at the fruits of your labours and ask yourself if the price paid to bring others down to your level of misery worth the cost to your own humanity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-27 00:51:44 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-27 00:53:10 |Display all floors
Wahahaha Post time: 2012-5-26 22:51
And so our cheapo imitation of a croc dundee wants to chicken out by uttering "goodnight". Can't tak ...

You truly do hate everyone don't you.

What sort of example are you to others? To do nothing but berate, criticize and harrass.

You are a malaria carrying mosquito, a cancerous mole, I pity your mother for having to raise you. Did you punch her in the face as she fed you as a babe? Your personality is nothing if not malignant.

I pray you are not Muslim for the Prophet would be shamed to call you believer.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-27 00:54:47 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.