Author: wowzers

Foreigner Backpacker Trash   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-24 21:19:09 |Display all floors
wisdom_pang Post time: 2012-5-23 08:05
I read at least 50% backpacker 'English teachers' in employment in China have fake credentials.
Ev ...

I think you should be careful here as the poster you mentioned was very vehement recently about the fact that he is not a teacher in China. In fact he was very extremely certain about that, and was most offended when he believed I had insinuated this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-25 10:49:15 |Display all floors
adolphus Post time: 2012-5-24 20:19
I think you should be careful here as the poster you mentioned was very vehement recently about th ...

I, knowing seneca, in the real world, know he's NOT a teacher!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-25 15:51:24 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-25 11:52
You are describing people and their statements in the most colourful ways imaginable, li'l Adolf.  ...

Even in defending you then you still come back with an arrogant and rude answer to me, especially given my post was not to you. I know you do not like being called a 'poorly paid teacher' which I had to prove I never said. Now you accuse me of calling you a 'back-pack teacher', which I never said. I think I have never met one so paranoid as you, and I would again entreat you to read any posts before replying. You now seem to insinuate that you are a teacher although not currently practicing. If that is the case then I would suggest you get some more practice yourself. Just the other day you told a poster: "It is incorrect to use 'United States' as singular", and with that have shown yourself to be massively incompetent in giving your arrogant and incorrect opinion where you are clearly too incompetent to comment. This is just the kind of nonsense a 'back-pack teacher' would dream up. Disgraceful!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-25 15:55:51 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-5-25 10:49
I, knowing seneca, in the real world, know he's NOT a teacher!

It seems he has just put forward the theory that sometimes he is, and in my opinion not a very good one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-25 16:28:16 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-5-23 18:17
That may have been very true in the past but now, I think, real inroads have been made to weed the ...

What relevance does them liking to smoke or drink, or worse yet not paying for very expensive beer or cigarettes have to do with their teaching??

Oh Wait! It's because you can't get laid to save your life, isn't it? Shock horror, men like girls.

You sad, sad loser. No wonder you never get laid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-25 16:58:07 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-25 16:33
Sorry, Adolf, you PROVED ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. In that thread you made a snide remark unprovoked by  ...
Sorry, Adolf, you PROVED ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. In that thread you made a snide remark unprovoked by anyone but apparently targeted at me. You never proved your comment was not in any way derogatory. If it wasn't meant to be, it was wholly superfluous in that thread, and so you must accept responsibility for being understood that way (you may whine "misunderstood" if you like!).

Incorrect, I never made a snide remark you took it upon yourself to invent the idea that I called you, 'a poorly paid teacher', which the posts themselves show I did not. If you have a certain paranoia then that is your problem and not mine.

Anyway, that's beside the point. What is not beside the point is your pedantic  style as a criticaster. I am "incompetent" because I put it to another poster that "United States of America" is followed by a verb ending in -s? What is WRONG in my point? That I said it to that poster? But that doesn't make me incompetent. It makes me - perhaps - "pedantic", exactly what you seem to be yourself.

Incorrect, I believe that you should not see yourself as a qualified adviser when you give out information which is blatantly wrong as in, "It is incorrect to use 'United States' as singular". You clearly do not understand this yourself and then move on to make it doubly worse when you call 'States' a verb when it is a noun. Incredible!

The best you can do for yourself and all of us, dear Adolf: don't post personal opinions. You seldom fail to be seen as self-righteous or confrontational.  

Incorrect, this is not my personal opinion but known fact and if you need a 'leg up' on that then I will assist. If you change your tone.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-25 18:03:01 |Display all floors
Wahahaha Post time: 2012-5-25 17:48
Pardon Snakey, CDBBS forumites need to understand him more....

While other Juuuuus have been busy ...

You raised your head again? Good to see it was about as useful as any other post you have, not on topic, without proper argument and personally derogatory, good job idiot.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.