Author: cd_moderator

CCTV host may sue over xenophobia claim   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-21 15:29:51 |Display all floors
I have watched Ying Yang many times on CCTV.  Some of his interviews are pretty good, but if someone challenges his opinion or questions him, he gets a little bent out shape and gets really defensive.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-21 15:40:43 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2012-5-21 15:29
I have watched Ying Yang many times on CCTV.  Some of his interviews are pretty good, but if someone ...

right and true

also he looks like a robot in all his interviews

pretending to be smart guy but i saw him how abruptly he cuts the interviewer when things is not as he wants

what a shame Rui

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-5-21 17:45:58 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-5-21 11:13
You are a shining example of trash. Are you nervous that Yang might be right and China will track

Are we wrong to ask to not be demonized in China ?

As Charlie Custer writes "these vicious lies do not represent the vast majority of foreign citizens in China".

I don't want to be involved in fights because some influent people are pointing the finger at foreigners. It happened to me in 2008 when there were tensions between France and China and some Chinese men (4 exactly), upon learning I was French, decided to pick up a fight with me based on the fact that I was "French loser who comes to China because he can't get a girl in his own country" just because I was walking hand in hand in the park with my Chinese girlfriend (who eventually became my wife).

And, despite this bad experience, I didn't go on TV saying that all Chinese are xenophobes. Instead I thanked the policemen who did their job properly and arrested these men.

Despite what you may think, most foreigners in China are not "enemies of the state" and just want to live happily.

I actually find it funny that all this happens in reaction to a foreigner holdin a TOURIST visa, i.e. not an immigrant...
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-21 19:22:11 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-21 11:01
This Yang Rui trash takes itself far, far too seriously. Trash is trash, whether yellow or white.

but nothing is worst as gweilo trash&snakes
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-21 20:31:18 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-21 20:24
According to Yang Rui, "I love foreign men, and I like foreign women, but I am forced to say nasty ...

You are lying again

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-21 20:44:54 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-21 20:37
Did I? It is entirely possible his Chinese-accented babbling led to some misunderstanding.

So yo ...

Yes. You did lie

No matter how you think it’s highly possible, it’s different from the truth
You couldn’t say it like you were telling a fact

Also, Yang Rui just hates some foreigners, some bad ones, not all of them
And it’s understandable that some misbehaved foreigners just got so much media’s attention recently

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-21 20:50:18 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-21 20:37
Did I? It is entirely possible his Chinese-accented babbling led to some misunderstanding.

So yo ...

Since Yang Rui is not here, I don’t think it’s decent to insult him using dirty words

And what you said about Yang Rui is not related to the argument,  totally personal attack

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.