Views: 8142|Replies: 82

CCTV host Yang Rui   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-19 19:03:27 |Display all floors
h ttp://b logs.wsj.com/chinarealtime/2012/05/18/state-tv-host-offers-advice-on-how-to-throw-out-foreign-trash/?mod=google_news_blog
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-19 19:03:49 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 29042012 at 2012-5-19 19:06

With a surge of anti-foreigner bile rising in Beijing, one might expect a prominent Chinese TV personality whose job it is to interview foreigners to weigh in with a few calming words.One would be dead wrong.

A full translation of the message, posted Wednesday to his verified account on popular

T w i t t e r - l i k e   m i  c r o b l o g g i n g   s e r v i c e   S i n a  W e i b o  :

The Public Security Bureau wants to clean out the foreign trash: To arrest foreign thugs and protect innocent girls, they need to concentrate on the disaster zones in [student district] Wudaokou and [drinking district] Sanlitun. Cut off the foreign snake heads. People who can’t find jobs in the U.S. and Europe come to China to grab our money, engage in human trafficking and spread deceitful lies to encourage emigration. Foreign spies seek out Chinese girls to mask their espionage and pretend to be tourists while compiling maps and GPS data for Japan, Korea and the West. We kicked out that foreign @@@ and closed Al-Jazeera’s Beijing bureau. We should shut up those who demonize China and send them packing.
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2012-5-19 19:30:58 |Display all floors
What is your problem with deporting illegal foreigners? This is done everywhere. Here they are arrested, put into 'special custody' until they depart. No kind words, no special treatment. They are lawbreakers and nobody expects them to be above the law. Afaik this is also the case in the U.S. and other western countries. No need to hype-up this problem.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-19 20:13:23 |Display all floors
Melissa Chan was a law breaker ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-19 20:15:56 |Display all floors
satsu_jin Post time: 2012-5-19 19:30
What is your problem with deporting illegal foreigners? This is done everywhere. Here they are arres ...

The case is closed ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-20 03:47:37 |Display all floors
29042012 Post time: 2012-5-19 20:13
Melissa Chan was a law breaker ?

NO answer is also an answer.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-20 17:32:06 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 29042012 at 2012-5-20 17:58
wisdom_pang Post time: 2012-5-20 07:24
Yang Rui is truly a very patriotic Chinese.
I enjoy watching his TV interviews.

I did not watch that video.

But I recommend you to see a video in the "China & World section, where a rich mainland Chinese speeds his Ferrari with 180 km/h over a red crossing in downtown Singapore, killing three people instantly.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.