Author: DSseeing

Top school beauty in China Communication University   [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal

Post time 2012-5-21 03:48:21 |Display all floors
The Pope of GV is dead
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-21 11:06:47 |Display all floors
ready to find a foreign lover

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-21 11:49:45 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2012-5-20 11:53
some might say, in your case, that both are the same. I could almost imagine you, trousers around y ...

I see your brain is as dirty as your heart. You will go the way of the commoner - die someday from too much hard living and smoking. Your fantasizing about a man is disturbing and you might want to seek professional help.
Happy Everyday and Hope You are Too!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-21 11:53:47 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2012-5-20 11:58
Look at Number 4 on list, then re read your gushing post:) THANK ME LATER FOR THE EDUCATION........ ...

I need not an education from an idiot who should mind his own business. You must certainly live a boring, solitary life...
appreciate [əˈpriːʃɪˌeɪt -sɪ-]
vb (mainly tr)
1. to feel thankful or grateful for
2. (may take a clause as object) to take full or sufficient account of
3. to value highly

I thank God that he filled the earth with the beauty displayed and not idiots like you.
Happy Everyday and Hope You are Too!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-21 16:37:35 |Display all floors
HappyBoy411 Post time: 2012-5-21 11:49
I see your brain is as dirty as your heart. You will go the way of the commoner - die someday from ...

order order! I knew you were hiding under a mask of civility.......a poke and your true self came out! Wishing death on someone? pitiful

You are a sad little man and I suspect you still live at home with your ma
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-21 16:38:34 |Display all floors
HappyBoy411 Post time: 2012-5-21 11:53
I need not an education from an idiot who should mind his own business. You must certainly live a  ...

Dr Thesaurus..............you are really brittle.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-22 17:50:45 |Display all floors
There are no ugly women; there are only women who not know how to look pretty.The finest bosom in nature is not sine as what imagination forms.A beautiful woman is paradise for the eyes, hell for the soul , and purgatory for the purse.Charm is a sort of bloom on a woman. If you have it, you don’t need to have anything else; and if you don’t have it, it doesn’t much matter what else you have.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.