Author: DSseeing

Top school beauty in China Communication University   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-20 08:14:26 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-5-20 08:07
I don't know what gave you that idea.

ha ha ha, I nearly fell off my chair! The endless shout of propagandist led to my view! Come to think of it, you have piped down re that. Turned a new leaf?

No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-5-20 08:26:29 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2012-5-19 16:14
ha ha ha, I nearly fell off my chair! The endless shout of propagandist led to my view! Come to th ...

There is a huge difference between political views and cheating on your wife.
Are you really that stupid?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-20 09:39:00 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-5-20 08:26
There is a huge difference between political views and cheating on your wife.
Are you really that  ...

your dishonesty, idjit! you are a dishonest man and your political view is based on waton dishonesty. Your view is now shown as misguided by the arrival in US. The politburo are not as dishonest as you afterall.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-5-20 09:41:19 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2012-5-19 17:39
your dishonesty, idjit! you are a dishonest man and your political view is based on waton dishones ...

I'm as honest as the day is long. The dishonest ones are the anti China propagandist who claim they are objective.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-20 09:48:25 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-5-20 09:41
I'm as honest as the day is long. The dishonest ones are the anti China propagandist who claim the ...

And I'm the Pope of Greenwich Village!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-20 10:46:19 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2012-5-20 09:48
And I'm the Pope of Greenwich Village!

i do not know why you guys talk about it . certainly you do not have the same taste and that doesn't mean anything. she is pretty but not that pretty to be the top. but on the other hand, every girl has her own pretty. just different people get different feeling. nature is the most beautiful thing, at least ,for me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-20 10:59:58 |Display all floors

The Beauty of the Chinese - the tradition, the culture, the art, the land - this is what I Love about China. But I Love even more than these things is the Beautiful Features of a Chinese Girl that takes care of Herself. Ma Sichuan is one of these girls. Very Attractive - thank you for compiling a nice portfolio.
Happy Everyday and Hope You are Too!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.