Author: sansukong

Have Chinese universities lost their own features? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-20 19:23:30 |Display all floors

RE: Have Chinese universities lost their own features?

seneca Post time: 2012-5-20 11:15
I think your intellectual prowess is too modest to be of any use in identifying my certs and degre ...
I think your intellectual prowess is too modest to be of any use in identifying my certs and degrees, you know.

Did you mention degrees and certs? Where? Show them if they are not FAKES or the truth of the matter is, they are just toilet papers!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-20 21:38:42 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-20 20:33
You just proved to all of us that you are IQ-deficient and unfit to judge a degree's worth.

No wo ...

according to IQ deficient sansukong, if I remember correctly, CO2  makes trees growing bigger so it cannot be a greenhouse gas.

the reason is because sansukong the IQ deficient cannot see more than one thing at a time.    Everybody got to come down to his level or he calls you you a spade is a spade....................

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-21 01:50:12 |Display all floors

RE: Have Chinese universities lost their own features?

seneca Post time: 2012-5-20 19:33
You just proved to all of us that you are IQ-deficient and unfit to judge a degree's worth.

No wo ...

Just show your damn 'papers' if you have any!

Btw, employing your side-kick, 'Revolutionar' to create diversions will not work any more in this forum. The forumites are too familiar and sick with t,he tricks you and your side-kick can come up with!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.