Author: sansukong

Have Chinese universities lost their own features? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-20 08:29:51 |Display all floors

RE: Have Chinese universities lost their own features?

Even tough those days are rough but it really help us to prepare for real world. Humble and hard working, that what employers want; not who your dad is.
Indeed. The gist of the matter is: The world owes no one a living. There is a stark difference between being given the post  because of " who your dad is" and one who deserves to be given the post.
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-20 08:50:49 |Display all floors

seneca Post time: 2012-5-19 11:35
Your inability to distinguish between "climate" and "weather" is still fresh in everybody's memory.  ...
And your funny use of expressions such as "a spade is a spade" is no longer entertaining.

Calling you a spade, a spade is never meant to be entertaining in the first place. It is a stated fact, that you are what you are .. and is, therefore, by calling you a spade....a spade is the most suitable description that can be used on you without beating around the bush!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-20 09:01:04 |Display all floors

seneca Post time: 2012-5-19 11:34
OK, no more polite civilities to an Internet bully with an IQ of a keyboard "I".

I DO NOT BELIEV ...

Look. it is as simple as ABC. You have often claimed to be an English language expert. Prove it! Show us what you have got! As for myself, I have nothing to show as I have nothing to show as my English is self-taught.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-5-20 11:09:16 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-19 19:06
I call a "bore" someone when I see a "bore", and you are this forum's first poster whom I immediat ...

You really think I am boring? How will I ever live with myself.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-20 12:24:05 |Display all floors
This post was edited by robert237 at 2012-5-19 20:24
seneca Post time: 2012-5-19 20:10
We could just as well roll out the "propane gas" argument so beloved of yourself when you get hot  ...

Propane gas? That is totally your silly insult on this forum.
The only sort of gas that could be associated with you is methane. It comes from both your
output and input orifices.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-20 12:48:32 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-19 20:44
Thus spake Robber the Zoological Desaster...

From Karl Mao to Zedong Marx you have been quoting a ...

It funny listening to a spoiled brat make fun of the looks of a brilliant man he cannot understand.
Didn't your mother every tell you this type of thing wasn't acceptable behavior?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-20 13:18:52 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-20 12:10
We could just as well roll out the "propane gas" argument so beloved of yourself when you get hot  ...

Where is the igniter......?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.