Author: sansukong

Have Chinese universities lost their own features? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-19 12:24:04 |Display all floors

RE: Have Chinese universities lost their own features?

This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-5-20 07:53
seneca Post time: 2012-5-19 11:14
I know what "self-taught" means, and I tried to be polite by lifting my hat to you although I don' ...
Why does that make me a "fake"?

Claiming that your command of the English language is of a high standard, it leaves me to wonder aloud as why you can't even comprehend a simple English sentence written from a simple person whose English is self-taught!  Thus, if you are not a FAKE, then what are you?
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-19 14:15:59 |Display all floors

RE: Have Chinese universities lost their own features?

seneca Post time: 2012-5-19 11:35
Your inability to distinguish between "climate" and "weather" is still fresh in everybody's memory.  ...

I understand the difference between "climate" and "weather" as quoted from those climate experts.
By way of expression .... calling you a spade, a spade is the nature of things ... an expression

most befitting of you!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-19 14:24:41 |Display all floors
this bundle of air and emotions known as sansukong the rat.

The only value of your presence , is to be played by people.

Lovely when people play with sansukong the rat. Love that.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-19 14:54:54 |Display all floors

Chinese Institutions of higher learning should retain their Chinese characteristics without having to dance to every tune called by western institutions. Modernatisation of a Chinese Institution of higher learning does not mean to westernise it to as a copy or mode of a western institution of higer learning. To each its own.

======================================================

to each his own,. Indeed.

but the amount of baiting, the amount of blame the West is amazing.
"Borrow knife to kill " Every issue must start with blaming the West. Blame the West, and you get your quota of supporters for whatever you want to do.............

the truth is this......all feudal medieval queen bees are good at blaming the West.
But nothing good ever comes out of close mindedness , inwards looking closed mindedness.

every thing good, every thing that is good have always come from open mindedness. Open.

oh, the most relevant question...................

who runs the show in Chinese universities anyway?   hahahahahahahahaha;P
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-19 21:33:38 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-19 20:35
I hadn't thought of it before: good idea, Rev - let's play with li'l Sans Souci the Football. He l ...

it is no longer round because it is called deflated ego.

the artificially inflated ego known as sansukong the rat is now deflated ego , deflated by seneca the Jew........................hahahahahahaha

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-5-20 07:21:56 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-18 19:59
Did you acquire your incomplete education at an "institution" with "Chiense characteristics"? It d ...

Whenever the anti China propagandist can't come up with an argument they resort to attacking.
They accuse others of this but they are they are the originators.
Seneca isn't very bright but he claims to have an education. This is likely true.
I've met countless educated derelicts. The world is full of them.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-20 08:08:29 |Display all floors
I really hate the idea of entitlement in university students. Back in my days at school our professor made us clean up classroom and computer lab. For us to upgrade our computer system. We order the parts (using college donation funds) and upgrade hardware our self (and not kickbacks). That sounds easy now but consider the machine in the old days weights at least 20 kg and there are no elevators. Our dorms is always a mess and we do the cleaning our self.  For holidays and parties we put up our down decorations. Even tough those days are rough but it really help us to prepare for real world. Humble and hard working, that what employers want; not who your dad is.

Student today think they own the world. Complain about jobs that pay little and do not like repetitive work. Once they acquire one year experience they jump to other company and expect double the salary.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.