Author: Rearwindow

What would you say to this Laowai?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-17 17:08:55 |Display all floors
米洛.DeSTi Post time: 2012-5-17 17:02
thanks for disagreeing with me , but i want to hear your reason .lolo

What I said means I agree with you , so you have misunderstood me , beauty.
BUILD UP FROM NOTHING

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-17 17:10:58 |Display all floors
haiwei7865 Post time: 2012-5-17 17:08
What I said means I agree with you , so you have misunderstood me , beauty.

sorry for the mistake .but i really want to hear different opinions ,then i can get a general idea of this whole thing .that would be very interesting ..
Il heurt de jouer avec le ciel .

follow your heart, touch your dream ,be yourself .dude !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-17 17:14:23 |Display all floors
米洛.DeSTi Post time: 2012-5-17 17:10
sorry for the mistake .but i really want to hear different opinions ,then i can get a general idea ...

Ur comment sounds very good , I approve it at least
BUILD UP FROM NOTHING

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-5-17 17:30:30 |Display all floors

What would you say to this Laowai?

By raising and resting his feet on top of the backrest of the front passenger seat, his behavior is clearly disrespectful to fellow train passengers. There's also a chance that he might be intoxicated. So, it's unlikely that I'll bother myself to personally ask him to put down his feet.

There are 2 ways to best deal with that situation:

First is call a train conductor. Let them know the situation and politely ask if it's possible to let you seat elsewhere. Since the trip from Shenyang to Beijing is at least 6-hours long, that would be uncomfortable knowing someone with socially undesirable behavior sitting behind you.

Second is to request the train personnel/police to impose passenger rules of conduct.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-17 18:06:39 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 1584austin at 2012-5-18 03:34

do u all know the meaning of having one's legs higher than one's head????

We all kowtow to the Buddha with our heads near his feet

So pls imagine this disgusting act>>>

He must have stinking feets too
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-5-17 19:06:58 |Display all floors
The best way to contact the attendant and they know how to solve it.

In a particular case I found my next passenger put his feet on my sleeper which sometime touch my body.I warned him politely but it repeatedly occured.And he was talking to some one known to him also sitting on my sleeper end.I getup and called the fmale train steward.She argued with the passenger and appeared with her boss.Both were moved from the compartment and I never saw them again.

This man should be push down to some next station for a next train.Dont get involved in fighting.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-5-18 03:42:33 |Display all floors
LoneAcorn Post time: 2012-5-17 17:30
What would you say to this Laowai?
By raising and resting his feet on top of the backrest of the fro ...

I would say to him " Hey man what's your problem? You're making an ass of yourself" What do you want the trouble for?
That's if the women was a stranger.
But of course if it was my Wife or my office women, I'd have dragged his feet off the seat and waited to see if he had the guts to confront me, and I ain't small.

Then, I would badger the Policeman to do something, he did nothing because everyone just shuts their eyes and gives no support the the women.

Anyway the blood pressure has risen so THE END

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.