Author: momowowo

culture diff - chinese girls do not pay anything in a relationship?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-17 18:32:20 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-17 10:29
That guy's name is not Kong Qiu, mind you; call him "Confusionist" if you like.

I don't at all ag ...

I suspect he is aware of this but seeking reassurance from other love lorn folks in the same plight. He will be cuckholded eventually.......by the next mug flashing cash.

If a girl is interested too much in my money, I regrade relationship.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-17 18:48:21 |Display all floors
momowowo Post time: 2012-5-17 14:11
Wow! So many replies! Thank you everybody for your thoughts.

First, to her credit, I got her to pa ...

Why do you keep going on about this? You know the solution and/or answer. Deal with it!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-17 19:01:42 |Display all floors
huabotest1 Post time: 2012-5-17 18:30
hi  if you fun me fun

no money no honey!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-17 22:04:23 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-17 21:56
He has posted here before but makes very rare appearances. I think every time it is because of som ...

ha ha he is a tool. I suspect he is one of these guys that goes off to Asia on the premise of the stereotypical view of pliant, gentle Asian women that cooks, cleans and so on. It is instructive that he said that his ex (nationality unknown but I suspect Chinese too) was unemployed and he had to help along.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-18 00:01:36 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-17 22:16
Bandito, buenas diaz,

I do think you haven't read his posts carefully enough: he says the two of  ...

Buenos Diaz Senor!

I noticed they are domiciled in Australia for 1 year. Too many gaps but yes of course if she is able to work in Australia then maybe student and/or married. But then he isn't Australian but might be lawful resident and she is entitled to whatever he has? I got your gist

I just didn't want to nose about

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-5-18 00:40:06 |Display all floors
There is some hidden or no story at all.

I have noticed so many newcomer attend in the discussions,surprisingly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-18 06:00:56 |Display all floors
This post was edited by momowowo at 2012-5-18 12:17

Bandito you are wrong.  

To clarify a few things...

My girlfriend and I met in Australia. She came to Australia several years ago. None of us are students, we both have good jobs here.

I am not Australian, I'm from northen Europe.

We each have permanent residency visas - there is nothing like that keeping us together - just plain old love.

It was actually my girlfriend that suggested I post the question on a forum, so I am doing this to try and get other peoples view and try to reach a solution.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.