Author: sansukong

Putin pulls out of US summit, meeting with Obama [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-13 13:46:14 |Display all floors

RE: Putin pulls out of US summit, meeting with Obama

This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-5-14 11:43
jay_dee Post time: 2012-5-13 08:28
Nobody is invincible

Indeed, you are absolutely right! That I believe, you should also have the U.S.of A included?
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-13 13:46:42 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-5-13 13:35
What humiliation are you talking about? It is a state visit by a president of a country. Putin just ...

i think you misudnerstood ktbond Sansukong, i might a be wrong but he said humiliation for Kenyan chap Obama not China or Putin.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-13 13:53:44 |Display all floors

SMITHI Post time: 2012-5-13 02:23
Sansukong you are very smart poster.

Yes mr Putin is bus ...

Good friends and important strategic partners would normally reciprocate each other's genuine good-will. That would be the norm, don't you agree?       {:soso_e179:}     {:soso_e183:}   
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-13 13:55:31 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-5-13 13:53
Good friends and important strategic partners would normally reciprocate each other's genuine good ...

Yes i agree Sansukong

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-13 14:01:00 |Display all floors

ktbond Post time: 2012-5-13 09:35
Then Mr. Putin decides that he has the time for a state visit to China. What humiliation!

My humble apology to you, ktbond, if I have misinterpreted you wrongly. It was SMITHI who pointed out to me my mistake. Thank you, AMITHI.       {:soso_e183:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-13 15:50:12 |Display all floors
No worries, Mr. Sansukong. It's probably my English writing that is in need of improving. {:soso_e181:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-13 15:52:31 |Display all floors

ktbond Post time: 2012-5-13 14:50
No worries, Mr. Sansukong. It's probably my English writing that is in need of improving. {:soso_e18 ...

Very kind of you. Thank you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.