Author: aimeeliu1

Is it hard for you to learn Chinese? Why? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-13 22:05:50 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-5-12 14:25
the more chinese  books I read the more I realise my ignorance.If I could find a teacher fluent in ...

Language is not all, it's only the key the the culture. Don't worry, just be patient with your study. You love it, and this would definitely help you to conquer any difficulty.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-5-13 23:05:24 |Display all floors
Katrina1988 Post time: 2012-5-13 22:05
Language is not all, it's only the key the the culture. Don't worry, just be patient with your stu ...

oh yes I know anything you love you manage as there is no' I can't ' .There is only I do not dare or do not want to.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-14 13:15:02 |Display all floors
I actually think Chinese and English has quite some in common regarding the syntax. Both have subject, predicate, object, attribute, adverbial, complement etc. But Chinese attaches more importance to quantifier/classifier :)
And sometimes in spoken Chinese, we do not pay so much attention to grammar. So if you're focusing on spoken Chinese in daily life, then take it easy for grammar. You'll definitely make yourself understood with what you've learned.
English Chinese translation: http://www.topchinesetranslator.com/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-6 22:55:26 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-5-11 03:03
Lately I am not satisfied with my progress in Chinese.I remember the words very well ,I know how to  ...

Who says Chinese has no grammar?谁说中文没有语法?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-5 09:08:13 |Display all floors
to learn chinese in china is not that much difficult , but to learn symbol of alphabet is a torture

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-2 23:48:15 |Display all floors
Lately I am not satisfied with my progress in Chinese.I remember the words very well ,I know how to  ...

Chinese language is not easy to learn. That is truth!
Suggest you listen to CCTV News. Best and most accurate pronunication!
At the same time, you will learn to express clearly and undestand well.
Give it a try! Nothing to loose!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-2 23:50:13 |Display all floors

German language has very complicated grammar.
There is something like a slide rule. It helps learning German grammar!

Use magic tools Report

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.