Author: sansukong

US should return stolen land to Indian tribes, says United Nations   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-9 06:14:28 |Display all floors
Theiving Anglos never give back anything that they thief!

They haven't done it for the past 500 years and can't see that they ever will.
Diane Abbot (British MP): Anglos love playing divide and rule
David Cameron (British PM): Anglos caused most of the world's problems!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-9 07:09:03 |Display all floors

RE: US should return stolen land to Indian tribes, says United Nations

firstcause Post time: 2012-6-9 05:14
Theiving Anglos never give back anything that they thief!

They haven't done it for the past 500 yea ...
They made us many promises more than I can remember. But they kept one. They promise they would take our land and they took it.

Chief Red Cloud
First Nations (Lakota People)

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-9 15:26:21 |Display all floors

This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-6-9 18:36
seneca Post time: 2012-6-8 09:54
If you finally get around to studying WORLD HISTORY, you will quickly discover that you have spent e ...
..... If you finally get around to studying WORLD HISTORY, you will quickly discover that you have spent every breathing moment of your useless skunk life treading on conquered, stolen territory whose natives your ancestors drove off, maimed or murdered.

When one takes one's own money from one's own right pocket and puts the money into one's left pocket, one is not stealing from anyone. One is merely reorganising one's owed possession. Very legal. However, when one takes someone's money from someone's pocket and put the money into one's own pocket, it is stealing!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-10 01:18:21 |Display all floors

seneca Post time: 2012-6-9 15:06
How much did Vladimir Pudding, Jacob Zuma and the posse of the CPC stump up to bribe the UNO into  ...

When you are kicked out of China, you should be deported to Russia. There, you will be most "welcome"!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-10 02:34:18 |Display all floors
it is fair for america to be returned to the natives. the whites should be placed in the reservations

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-10 12:11:15 |Display all floors
rat / skunk

The difference is, America can tolerate criticism, China cannot.

This one difference alone makes all the difference. This one difference means problems in America can be solved naturally.

Problems in China gets bigger and bigger. Small problem become big problem eventually. .............even news of monks burning themselves has been deleted from this forum.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-11 17:55:11 |Display all floors
Cyborg1 Post time: 2012-5-9 11:17
I agree with this: caucasians should be removed from various parts of the USA and given back to the  ...

So you agree non caucasions should also be removed during this process?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.