Author: spiderman006

Putin is invincible!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-11 01:34:04 |Display all floors
This picture shows Putin going to Anyuan, just like Mao.  I know this was staged, but I cannot figure out how they made his suit flap in the wind at just the right second. {:soso_e113:}

龙年顺顺利利

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-11 01:54:32 |Display all floors
Smithi is a grasser   
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-11 03:05:51 |Display all floors
Russia could have a James Bond instead of Putin.........and comes cheaper too.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-11 03:21:46 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2012-5-11 01:54
Smithi is a grasser

no i'm not Georgie , but you called for murder of one of most popular leaders of the world .......................surely we can not have that here............nothing personal.

I mean how would you feel if i say kill that old hog in Windsor castle?

You wouldn't  like it would you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-11 03:55:06 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-5-11 03:56
matt605 Post time: 2012-5-11 01:34
This picture shows Putin going to Anyuan, just like Mao.  I know this was staged, but I cannot figur ...

Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy.

Mao

Great leader Mao was one of most respected people ever that influenced this world of ours in rather profound way.
You gringos are jealous cause you have some lousy Kenyan chap running you down to the ground and making your life miserable.

I hope you too find good leaders one day , leaders that will inspire you and lead you to peace and prosperity. So far you had only war criminals in service of AIPAC and military industrial complex , nothing to inspire indeed..............just criminals.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-11 04:12:24 |Display all floors
This post was edited by St_George at 2012-5-11 04:19
SMITHI Post time: 2012-5-11 03:21
no i'm not Georgie , but you called for murder of one of most popular leaders of the world ....... ...

You either haven't been here very long or you're acting naive.  My attitude is say whatever you like-if you dont like Queen Liz thats your problem.

Putin is far from popular here and with good reason.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-11 04:24:24 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2012-5-11 04:12
You either haven't been here very long or you're acting naive.  My attitude is say whatever you lik ...
Putin is far from popular here and with good reason.

So you saying Mr Putin piano virtuoso is not popular on little evil island in Europe called UK?

well little evil island is not popular here at this forum as you most likely know unless you are that stupid and can't workout even that much.

Why do you think people love Putin here?

They love him because west hate him.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.