Author: Biancaine

Going Dutch on a first date? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-4 13:02:36 |Display all floors
Personally if I was asking a girl out on a date, I would pay for her meal and drinks etc. Sure there's less of these kind of things around these days due to equal rights and the like, but despite not being a traditional guy as such, i do like to be 'gentlemanly' when it comes to things such as this. Hell - if i like someone enough to ask them out on a date, I want them to feel special. It's not rocket science. Someone inviting a girl out on a date and not paying is just a tight ass, plain and simple.

I bet the guy also forces through doors before his female company, and would never consider opening the door for his woman or the like. Heh, i can just imagine it pouring with rain, the guys rushing to allow himself into the car first while his girl gets rained on. Bleh.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.