Author: Biancaine

Going Dutch on a first date? [Copy link] 中文

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-5-8 15:10:56 |Display all floors
米洛.DeSTi Post time: 2012-5-8 13:24
but you must insist ,you formal boyfriend or your future husband should pay for you .

However, feel free to sometimes invite your loved one to a meal, men like these kind of gesture too. I invite my wife most of the time but sometimes she enjoys, and so do I, treating me to a nice dinner (usually when we're in holidays).
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-8 16:26:46 |Display all floors
Biancaine Post time: 2012-5-8 14:23
Hope they will.

it's not just about hope ,it must be like that
Il heurt de jouer avec le ciel .

follow your heart, touch your dream ,be yourself .dude !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-8 16:29:56 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2012-5-8 15:10
However, feel free to sometimes invite your loved one to a meal, men like these kind of gesture to ...

you and your wife must live a very happy life .best wishes to you.
Il heurt de jouer avec le ciel .

follow your heart, touch your dream ,be yourself .dude !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-10 01:28:04 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2012-5-10 01:28

Girls would like to be treated like women but not patronised. Taking off coats, pulling out chairs and so on is just desperate and odd in 2012.

Splitting bill is not awful but if he persists after 5 dates, dump him! It can be ruinous paying for all and sundry. In fact I know a girl likes me if she insists on splitting the bill!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-10 01:45:20 |Display all floors
Biancaine Post time: 2012-5-8 10:39
It is nothing about inequality between men and women. I am traditional, and I do believe if he ask ...

why should he inform you in advance that you will be paying? Isn't that then an insult? This is probably why most girls don't initiate anything.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-5-10 02:13:58 |Display all floors
I do not support the idea that only the man should pay.This is not fair and no reasonable girl would accept that.This is also ridiculous for a girl to expect the man to open the door for her and do similar things .
However it is ridiculous for a guy not to pay for the first date.This means that he has no good manners ,he is not sociable at all or he is stingy.If he did that to me I would not allow him to meet me second time.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-14 14:02:44 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-5-10 02:13
I do not support the idea that only the man should pay.This is not fair and no reasonable girl would ...

I couldn't agree with you more.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.