Author: aimeeliu1

[Xiamen] Island city: Xiamen VS Sanya   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-11 15:58:15 |Display all floors
I have been to Xiamen for several times . The senery of it is really attractive.
About the transpotation
The bus price in xiamen is cheap. With only 1 yuan, you might saw the most famous seneries in xiamen.

About the people
Xiamen people are polite. Nowadays, most xiamen people speak in maderin instead of minnan dialect, I think. They are friendly to answer your questions when you need some help.

And, personally, I think , summer is the greatest time for those who wanna visit xiamen. In summer, you can go the the beach and touch with the sea . It will make you totally relaxed. In Gulangyu, you can experience the unique xiamen culture . They are many beautiful artwork which are cheap.

All in all , xiamen will make you disappointed.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2013-3-24 22:28:03 |Display all floors
voice_cd Post time: 2012-5-10 09:12
Hope those who have been two places could give authoritative judgement about your question.

I have been to Xiamen I only really thought it as a place with a nice beach.

And in this May I decided to fly to Sanya with someone from GZ.

It will be interesting as I have seen much about Sanya being a beautiful 'beach' place.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-3 15:53:52 |Display all floors
i travelled sanya a few days ago ,it's beauty is different from Xiamen ,here we have more cultural attractions.the slow lifestyle ,the nice delicated shops ,a lot  sceneries seem under an artistic atmosphere .but Sanya is famous for its natural scenery.their sea is more clean and beautiful .they don't have too  much man-made spots

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-3 16:02:46 |Display all floors
Xiamen is all about tourism, this is what runs this resort city.
Playing Mahjong in Hangzhou world competition.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-9 01:30:43 |Display all floors
been to hawaii and the caribbean islands many times but never have been to hainan island yet (hopin to meet a girl & take her there in the near future...anyone?)  {:soso_e114:}{:soso_e113:}{:soso_e128:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-19 08:22:08 |Display all floors
I missed seeing  the dragon boat race in 2012,  the last one i saw was the 2010 Annual Dragoon Boat race on Toronto Center Island.   What is the date of the 2013 race I want to plan for it to make sure I can watch.  (Next best thing to participating in it.
Attitude : Life is 10 percent what happens to you,  and 90 percent how you react to it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-19 08:22:25 |Display all floors
I missed seeing  the dragon boat race in 2012,  the last one i saw was the 2010 Annual Dragoon Boat race on Toronto Center Island.   What is the date of the 2013 race I want to plan for it to make sure I can watch.  (Next best thing to participating in it.
Attitude : Life is 10 percent what happens to you,  and 90 percent how you react to it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.