Author: DSseeing

Pictures: Fake pig ears found sold in Jiangxi   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-9 00:48:56 |Display all floors
O NO,this is terrible.

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-5-9 02:37:26 |Display all floors
I always wonder in amazement when I hear about these kind of news. If Chinese people were putting 1/10th of the energy they put in copying stuff and endangering public safety into creating new useful things and innovating nobody would wonder why there is no Chinese Steve Jobs as there would be a million Steve Jobs in China !
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-9 09:32:41 |Display all floors
ericinchina Post time: 2012-5-8 18:51
I do not doubt their ability to fake things, but If you pay for the real thing then you should get ...

yes , it's criminal ,the world is much more dirty than your imagination ,common citizens strive to manage their lives , they get small benifit from the criminal conduct ,once the crime is found out by the public , people will only blame those people , maybe they will get punished for this , but you know the real benificiary can always get away with those punishments ,
you can only destroy the weak ones , never the creepy .
we are blind .
Il heurt de jouer avec le ciel .

follow your heart, touch your dream ,be yourself .dude !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-10 17:13:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Jenny0904 at 2012-5-10 17:14

luckily, i don't eat meat,   
but i ate many yogurt before{:soso_e119:} {:soso_e109:}
三生石上种因果,一花一叶总关情

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-10 17:17:19 |Display all floors
米洛.DeSTi Post time: 2012-5-9 09:32
yes , it's criminal ,the world is much more dirty than your imagination ,common citizens strive to ...

i agreed, always the lowest level people get punished, but not the real benificial ones.   that's not fair !
三生石上种因果,一花一叶总关情

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.