Author: DSseeing

Get out of Huangyan Island   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-4 20:08:03 |Display all floors
Support those students! Good boys and girls!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-4 21:40:26 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-4 20:19
I guess you don't know a lot about Columbus, and apparently not enough about Zheng He the Marauder ...

Thanks for remind me of the 10,000 criminals on boards, they must be the Australian ancestors from England, right? Because the native Australians are aborigines
I bring chopsticks wherever I go as my private eating utensils and deadly secret weapons !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-4 21:47:11 |Display all floors
If they had been Phillipinos protesting in China they would have been beaten by the PLA.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-4 21:50:19 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2012-5-4 21:47
If they had been Phillipinos protesting in China they would have been beaten by the PLA.

If they had been Phillipinos protesting in China they would have been beaten by Chinese people

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-4 22:33:24 |Display all floors
chopSTICKed Post time: 2012-5-4 18:25
Some part of Philippine are the colonies of the US as their military bases

Again, Philippines is not a colonizer but always get colonized in history, that's why there are US militarybases before in the Philippines even after Philippine Independence because of the threats not just in  the Phiippines but for the SouthEast Asia. Then 1992, upon Philippines' request, US  militarybases peacefully left the country and remain friends. if you heard US troops coming to exercise in that country, it's been an occassional happening, just like friends visiting and sharing some advancement and not just today.
I bet if you can name that part of the Philippines  which you are saying colonies of US the military bases, i mean currently. then i believe you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-4 22:40:51 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-4 22:19
You did not read history and my posts well, my friend! Zheng He never made it to Australia, and he ...

I agree with you on Zheng He never made it to Australia, my friend. Because Australia was not an interesting place, that was why England made it as junk place for criminals (just like Guantanamo Bay nowadays).
I bring chopsticks wherever I go as my private eating utensils and deadly secret weapons !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-4 23:17:51 |Display all floors
Chinoy Post time: 2012-5-4 22:33
Again, Philippines is not a colonizer but always get colonized in history, that's why there are US ...

Of course Philippine is not a colonizer because she is a small country that why she got colonized by the colonialists.
The trouble maker had got out the country but it still wants to get back

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.