Author: petera

Why I write   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-4 21:07:15 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2012-5-3 08:43
Post #9

Is this non fiction ?

Here we have a series of low resolution images which have been transmitted as NTSC, recorded, deinterlaced and compressed to online suitable formats which throw away detail and have motion prediction as part of the compression algorithms.

It's all blobs now, Peturda, you cannot use them in the way you want to, as there's not enough resolution to show the damage caused at the outer extremities of the wings.
You're effectively trying to view fine detail through hessian sack cloth.

You're a fool, Peturda, or a deliberately deceitful agitator or both.

The simple fact that you automatically accuse everyone who disagrees with your fantasies as being "Paid NWO" operatives is evidence that you simply cannot be taken seriously.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-4 21:58:51 |Display all floors
This post was edited by baofeng at 2012-5-4 22:09

Jet fuel doesn't pulverize buildings, nor do they collapse at near free-fall speed in a symmetric manner from burning furniture, as WTC 7 did.

9-11 was a false flag attack designed to kick-start the fraudulent "war on terror". That it bankrupted the zionists' cash cow has been its only benefit.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-5 13:13:50 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-3 10:09
Legit question, my equally legit answer:

the first time I came here was to see if I could access  ...

Mossad

If I recall you admitted a possible past association with Mossad.I don't believe a casual reader could dump as much as you do here.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-5 13:26:53 |Display all floors
Oh, fer chrissake, don't turn this into another one of peters ego trips! He's an absolute moron who claims that the west perpetrated the genocide in the Balkans, mid 90's. No, this is not true. I did however get to see the result when serving with NATO. He claims genoicde in East Timor. I served there too. The genocide was committed by Indonesian sponsored groups opposing independance until ANZAC combat forces were deployed to put a halt to it.

To Peter; dude, iIdon't mind reading non fiction but you take it a bit too far. I'm sorry, genuinely, to hear about your health and I hope you get better soon but do you think that part of it stems from your unrelenting pursuit of something that is already solved, closed and over?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-5 13:41:29 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-5 12:38
"He's an absolute moron..."

...but I am beginning to like this moron...  He is so human. I thin ...

Yeah well, one thing I do respect about him is his unwavering commitment to what he believes. That has to be commended and respected, even if it's wrong!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-5 16:26:27 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-5-5 13:26
Oh, fer chrissake, don't turn this into another one of peters ego trips! He's an absolute moron who  ...

Is it too much to ask of you and your equally foul-mouthed mate from across the Tasman to keep the debate civilized, without resorting to infantile name-calling? Or is this your only forte?

A "moron" would be better applied to anyone who thinks that refined kerosene can pulverize concrete and melt steel.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-5 16:38:25 |Display all floors
baofeng Post time: 2012-5-5 15:26
Is it too much to ask of you and your equally foul-mouthed mate from across the Tasman to keep the ...

Would it be too much to ask if you and your group of "friends" cease and desist in their constant assassination of western people in general? Until I see this, you get as good as you give, ming bai!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.