Author: petera

Why I write   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-2 19:59:02 |Display all floors
Health

I have been healthy for the last 3 decades but have suffered a sudden reverse over the last two months.My family has also had health problems.This as much as any other factor will decide whether I can continue to post here and how much.I started this thread to explain my problems and inform my allies that my days here may be numbered even if I wanted to continue and was allowed to.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-5-2 20:03:55 |Display all floors
Truth_update Post time: 2012-5-2 15:39
I enjoy your 9/11 writings.

Yes I like Fiction too

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-2 21:42:30 |Display all floors
Does he have to make his ghosts so obvious ?
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-3 06:43:51 |Display all floors
Post #9

Is this non fiction ?
almost in.jpg
9/11 was an inside job.
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-3 07:01:15 |Display all floors
Why

While I come here to share my thoughts and my findings,I naturally get caught up in tussles with the innumerable paid propagandists that plague these pages.Several of these have already besmirched this thread.You might say that partially neutralising the poison of the propagandists is a worthy objective in itself.The most evil of the propagandists have been Darrel Coleman and the Fiend,the latter a great deal worse.
9/11 was an inside job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-3 07:27:56 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2012-5-3 07:01
Why

While I come here to share my thoughts and my findings,I naturally get caught up in tussles wit ...
Why

While I come here to share my thoughts and my findings,I naturally get caught up in tussles with the innumerable paid propagandists that plague these pages.Several of these have already besmirched this thread.You might say that partially neutralising the poison of the propagandists is a worthy objective in itself.The most evil of the propagandists have been Darrel Coleman and the Fiend,the latter a great deal worse.
You have to keep in mind, petera, that you are dealing with Anglos with low intellect.

I would not be angry with them as they are like dumb animals who don't really know what they do.

Their natural behaviour is to say the most stupid and outrageous things so as to deflect away from the threads pointing out their crimes against humanity.

That is why I stopped debating with them a long time ago as they are just stupid with nothing useful to say.

Quite a few of them have been appointed moderators and they are slowly taking control of this forum!

But that should not stop us as there are a lot of individuals who feel the same as us and depend on the news we bring.

That is why I ignore these idiots -- I mean look at what snakey the old retard said in his last post!
{:soso_e113:}

Diane Abbot (British MP): Anglos love playing divide and rule
David Cameron (British PM): Anglos caused most of the world's problems!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-3 14:13:01 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-3 10:04
To elicit your charming names so that the mods get flooded with complaints about Mexican tarantula ...

hmmmmmmmmm you are on list they told me , you will be banned again very soon

better say it now and say it quickly cause clock is ticking.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.