are you keeping pursuing your dreams?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-3 09:55:18 |Display all floors
stick to my dream

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-3 14:15:13 |Display all floors
Life is a dream we're dreaming

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-3 16:38:12 |Display all floors
Thank you, xilaren, your words make me realize how timid I am, and give me strength to continue pursuing my dreams. I always give myself this or that reason to escape these obstacles on my way to my dream, and this make me away from my dream more and more far, but from now on, i will do my best to make my dreams come true. one of my dreams is making my english fluently enough to communicate with others, specially oral. {:soso_e185:}

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-5-3 18:58:16 |Display all floors
This post was edited by xilaren at 2012-5-3 19:00
hoon Post time: 2012-5-3 16:38
Thank you, xilaren, your words make me realize how timid I am, and give me strength to continue purs ...

Since my childhood I never believed the phrase 'I CAN'T?
There is no 'I can't for me'.
There is only ,I do not want to ,I do not dare to.Things I dare to do or I want to do I make sacrifices ,get through pain and frustration but never give up.The only reason for me to give up is when I realise ,through the procedure ,that my target is wrong.It takes much time for me to prove and accept that my target is wrong.It has never happened to me.I do not allow myself to betray the target.My targets are sacred even if they are wrong.In reality I do not allow them to become wrong.If reality shows me that I was wrong ok then I can stop and quit.Targets however are something internal ,something sacred ,something which has made me to sacrifice my life in order to make them true.My targets have to do with my human existence.
This should be another thread with the title 'when do you quit your target' and this thread is about pursuing the target.My target is my life.There is not 'I can't' .if you want ,if you love your target ,if your target is your whole existence ,then you can .Me as a christian I always pray for my targets.What I am asking from God is not to help me make the target true.This is not the right prayer.This prayer strength is something I can not talk with the chinese since we have different religious aspects.
Anyway.I am happy I have helped you a little bit.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-3 19:39:08 |Display all floors
i want be a designer when i was young, at present, i am studying interior design ,i think i was keeping pursing my dreams. i love this carrer and enjoy the process of design.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-3 20:05:07 |Display all floors
I cite a sentence here: Your story may not have such a happy beginning, but that doesn't make you who you are, it is the rest of your life who you choose to be.
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-4 06:51:02 |Display all floors
Reality killed off all my dreams, pity it did not kill off the nightmares as well.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.