Author: DSseeing

An Exclusive Statement from Bo Guagua to The Harvard Crimson   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-27 08:53:25 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2012-4-25 22:47
It seems that besides the money, wherever it came from, he does have a good brain and is a good stud ...

Actually, they're not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-27 09:10:22 |Display all floors
Chegsyboy Post time: 2012-4-27 08:53
Actually, they're not.

Yeah, maybe the word I used "public" is not the right one there; my mean is to say it is difficult to trace down where the money comes from....but I would bet it is impossible to "buy" your way to 11 straigt "A"!

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-4-27 10:03:49 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2012-4-25 22:47
It seems that besides the money, wherever it came from, he does have a good brain and is a good stud ...

He lied about his grades even?
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-27 10:09:45 |Display all floors
DSseeing Post time: 2012-4-27 10:03
He lied about his grades even?

I think you didn't understand my post; I didn't say  Mr. Bo (Junior) is lying. What I meant is that he definitely has to be a very good student if he got 11 As in his studies in UK; because no matter whatever, those a public exams.

As for his or his family wealth, well that is more difficult to establish as it is NOT so public.

Still, my mean is to say, that no matter how rich his parents might be, the guy seems to be a very hardworking person!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-27 10:28:16 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2012-4-27 09:10
Yeah, maybe the word I used "public" is not the right one there; my mean is to say it is difficult ...

You are perfectly correct there. Good grades cannot be bought at GCSE and A Level, however, I'm pretty sure at University a deal could be made.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2012-4-30 10:27:07 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-4-27 11:51
Well, in the NYT (if I remember correctly) his performance in England was said to be mediocre but su ...

My guess is...there will be no more money......and no more Mommy...Who knows what will happen to his Father.....His mother is toast
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-5 04:30:06 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2012-4-30 10:27
My guess is...there will be no more money......and no more Mommy...Who knows what will happen to h ...

The funny part is,
they say the law will be uphold and justice be served?
But here's the trick:
If she is guilty, how can justice be served to her based on law,
after the system equipped her before with the means to have all incriminating evidence removed, the means to forcing the widow to have the body cremated?
If she is found guitly in spite of lack of evidence which she was enabled to get rid of, how can that be justice based on law?
So there is only serving justice, or following law.
And if the law allows a guitly verdict with no evidence whatsever, well snappy, you know what...

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.