Views: 4182|Replies: 4

Do you work to survive? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-20 14:35:00 |Display all floors
For most people in the world, work is necessary in order to survive. But not everyone works just in order to survive. Some work to enjoy themselves, and some for sense of success and complishment, some for respect and admiration from others. Do you work so you or your family can survive-live day by day? Or do you work because you want to?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-4-23 13:12:21 |Display all floors
To survive of course.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-23 23:24:15 |Display all floors
you must  face the actuality

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-24 12:16:22 |Display all floors
I  work because i want to。  if i want ,i can!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-25 13:37:41 |Display all floors
I'd like to work coz I love when I can buy some gifts to my family and frineds. I thing is most importent point of eachother, that's great when you can buy some food or to buy some tickets for the plan to other country to your friends who's never can get it... it's like to be big brother who can not just watching and he can help...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.