Author: desperado123

Do you agree with abandoning the yellow light in China?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-22 22:05:16 |Display all floors
I don't agree! If abondon the yellow light will cause more traffic accidents! there are many disadvantages that abondoning the yellow light.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-19 19:53:18 |Display all floors
yes, but on the provision that the clock is retained, same thing really. At least with the clock, the degree of caution needed is displayed.
Life is mostly froth and bubble, but two things stand like stone. Kindness in anothers trouble, and .courage in your own. Annon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-19 19:57:34 |Display all floors
This post was edited by warrigal at 2012-5-19 20:02
grb Post time: 2012-4-18 17:17
Traffic lights are like Christmas decorations in China.  Drivers enjoy looking at them, but hardly o ...

Harsh re-education for those who bought their licence and remained ignorant. Hip-pocket pain also. Death penalty?
Life is mostly froth and bubble, but two things stand like stone. Kindness in anothers trouble, and .courage in your own. Annon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-24 06:44:30 |Display all floors
In the US if you are turning right you do not have to stop at the red light.

There will be huge savings to be made if the yellow light was abolished.

It would make better sense to bring back the traffic controller and abolish all the lights.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-24 13:20:41 |Display all floors
They don't obey the red light either, so change all the traffic lights to green and save energy.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-24 13:43:59 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2012-5-24 13:20
They don't obey the red light either, so change all the traffic lights to green and save energy.

You mean remove them altogether. Having a green light shining is no cheaper or "greener" than having red or yellow.
I still think that a traffic cop armed to the teeth in the center of the crossing is still the best solution.
They may have changed it now, with austerity and all that, but in Italy even traffic wardens carried loaded pistols for their safety in the past.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-24 15:41:56 |Display all floors
You need to have military lasers installed at every traffic light, if people travel through they will be disintegrated.

I think it will work well.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.