Views: 12769|Replies: 9

Language Partner in Shanghai : Im french, I speak english, i w to learn Chinese [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-17 00:05:57 |Display all floors
Hello,
I would like to learn Chinese,
i am French and I speak English.
I'm leaving in Shanghai.

xoxo
:-)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-20 13:05:46 |Display all floors
Hello, I am a Mandarin teacher,May be I can help you,so you can contact me by the follwoing e-mail:
ken@mandaringarden.org

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-21 01:31:00 |Display all floors
hey , im a shanghainese. i'm happy to help you with ur chinese and learn english from u too
my email sunny_xuzhaohui@yahoo.cn

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-18 21:12:05 |Display all floors
hello,im in shenzhen,and im glad to help you ,i can teach u chinese also u can teach me english

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-18 21:12:24 |Display all floors
my email:dansummer122@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-14 22:42:28 |Display all floors
hi,i am a chinese engineer, i also wanna to improve my english in order to get a higher salary job. i think wo could make friends and teach each other. I think langue is from lives,so i think we could plays  or get dilicious food together.
my email:houqinglinlin@163.com

also welcome other foreign friends join in

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-19 23:23:36 |Display all floors
aha, i taught a french several years ago, i really agree French learn Chinese fast, he got junior certificate of HSK in one year as a begin learner, you can contact me(lanxi_jun@163.com) i would like to help you when i am free.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.