Author: vincent01

Chinese students lost in the dream of studying in USA   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-16 04:01:05 |Display all floors
From A Canadian teacher ; my advice , is do not go aboard to study . When you do not speak the language of English and all the text books are in English. Why go to study? You make it harder for yourself in the long run. You can probally save lots of money by studying in China .
Playing Mahjong in Hangzhou world competition.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-17 11:04:32 |Display all floors
陈新 Post time: 2012-4-15 10:21
bar crawl,是不是逛吧的意思?

no, bar crawl is the act of one or more people drinking in multiple pubs or bars in a single night.normally walking or busing to each one between drinking.   
from wikipedia

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-17 16:45:07 |Display all floors
Similar for Chinese students in this country. Chinese eat with Chinese. Indian eat with Indian. Iranians eat with Iranians. Different European nationalities seem to mix better with the natives. But that is probably because they are not enough to make their own groups.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-17 18:25:03 |Display all floors
  I am a student,and how stupid i ever consider studying abroad is wonderful before entering
university. I read a book named WANDERING THE UNITED STATES ,which give me a shock .Most of chinese students are not so happy studying abroad.They need 3 months at lest to adapt to new surroundings .They could not  well communicate with others.Loneliness is the most terrible!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-17 18:37:00 |Display all floors
大权 Post time: 2012-4-17 11:04
no, bar crawl is the act of one or more people drinking in multiple pubs or bars in a single night ...

thanks

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-17 22:09:37 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-17 22:14:53 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.