Author: goldengrove

Expats rank Chinese cities   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-12 18:07:07 |Display all floors
slender_river Post time: 2012-4-12 18:02
Xiamen is the 9th. In my opinion, its future of  development is not very well. So strange! Where is  ...

Believe or not, Hong Kong and Macau are not very attractive destinations for foreigners. Not that those cities have any specific problem, but high life cost, huge crowds (yes also in other cities this happens) and not very good air conditions are sometimes a set back.

I know that some of the cities listed there have worst conditions than the ones I mention, but still, I do attend frequent international meetings and that's what some of the people that have lived there say.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-12 19:53:57 |Display all floors
Guangzhou will always be Numero Uno in my book. Long live the Dirty South
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-12 19:56:44 |Display all floors
While Nanjing boasts one of the most tortous climate in China, I just love the city. Don't know why.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-12 20:39:01 |Display all floors
Some developing cities should be introduced to foreigners, like the springs city-Jinan

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-4-13 00:44:32 |Display all floors
I prefer other cities in China for living.But I liked Guangzhou as a whole for living,eating,business,outing and other conveniences.My 11 years living place Beijing is not professional like GZ.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-13 08:45:41 |Display all floors
i have seen many expats in Yiwu city, Zhejiang province. it is said that yiwu is comfired the biggest supermarket in the world by the international authoritation organization. there is not much local population in yiwu, most people are expats. so where is yiwu in the above servey?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-16 01:01:52 |Display all floors
why not rank top 100 so more will be satisfied???
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.