Author: YoYo66

[photos] The Undisturbed Beauty of Myanmar   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-11 18:43:20 |Display all floors
Different paradigms for different people, this is the essence of happiness. Please, can we learn to respect each other and enjoy the differences.
Life is mostly froth and bubble, but two things stand like stone. Kindness in anothers trouble, and .courage in your own. Annon.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2012-4-11 19:00:24 |Display all floors
Nice photos but...... it looks like a country lost in time. Maybe it's nice for a short vacation but certainly no place to live, even for a couple of weeks only.

If anybody has ever visited the north, The Karen and Shan states of Myanmar he will understand it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-11 19:01:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by FreddyAguilar at 2012-4-11 19:14

Yeah, undisturbed again !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-11 19:13:08 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2012-4-11 15:46
I can't spot my dear friend Thanopan anywhere in them beautiful pictures.
He is siuppose to be on a  ...

Shemales do not come on main photos. Scroll down to the sewer you can see the mirror image of the ghost you created.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-11 22:52:21 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 镜心 at 2012-4-11 22:54

Yes, but I don't believe that's common views in the state. Poverty is a horrible thing taht can destory almost everything. You chould see the hat upon the boy's head. Modern civilisation had invaded there. As well as our country landscape, you can capture something, but the most are untidy. Shangri-La is just a utopia.

:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-12 19:17:28 |Display all floors
all these photo remind me my village about ten years ago .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-12 19:23:48 |Display all floors
Like these photos, simple, pure, not the kind of city, which I'm very jealous of those who can use pictures of the mood, very hope one day to go there to feel the simple people, things, landscape, and with my cameras had seen of the world and the great moment!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.