Author: cd_moderator

DPRK puts rocket on pad for satellite launch   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-12 17:04:50 |Display all floors
Johnson.yang Post time: 2012-4-12 11:34
Where are the struggle and conflicts, where are the deaths and victims.
How to evaluate the histro ...

B52s are waiting in Australia in case China carry out ''provocations''
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-12 17:07:16 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-4-12 16:59
Majority matter in democratic civilised order , your support for barbaric one sided bullying in in ...

I sucked you into this one, Smithers? Arab Countries are ruled by tyrants, thank you very much. They don't know what majority rule is, just ask the butcher of Syria. Russia? Are you kidding me? Putain stealing votes and locking folks into gulags. China? look it is ridiculous to mention majority will......China is ruled by 9 men, no votes, no election zilch:)
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-12 17:11:00 |Display all floors
hmmmmmmmmm idiot is too rotten he doesn't even understand concept of majority and rule of law.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-12 17:38:57 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-4-12 17:11
hmmmmmmmmm idiot is too rotten he doesn't even understand concept of majority and rule of law.

I'd appreciate you to not call me, idiot. It is offensive. You are linking Russiam China and Arab world into democratic governance? I humour you by replying to this

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-12 17:39:58 |Display all floors
idiot

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-12 18:29:20 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-4-12 17:39
idiot

There is something to be said about oiks trying to mount an intelligent argument, they fall short. Your whole banal premise was undermined by you. Talking about democratic values and then mentioning China, Arabs, Russia. You are a comedy act and belong in a circus

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-13 03:24:17 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2012-4-12 18:29
There is something to be said about oiks trying to mount an intelligent argument, they fall short. ...

Talking about democratic values and then mentioning USA is funny indeed idiot.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.