Author: cd_moderator

DPRK puts rocket on pad for satellite launch   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-12 05:00:59 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2012-4-12 04:57
Israelis are well fed and kids are not malnourished...one country has got priority wrong, this is  ...

jews do feed they kids yes but they don't feed nonjews unfortunatly............it is called apartheid for reason.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-12 05:04:45 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-4-12 05:00
jews do feed they kids yes but they don't feed nonjews unfortunatly............it is called aparth ...

I hear you but that is another argument. Do I think Israel and Palestinian issue is wrong yes. But both are complicit..and the Palestinians need to adopt the stance Dr King used in the fight for black liberation in US. It is not only wrong to fight guns with rocks, it is foolish. I think Dr King said something like this!

The Palestinians are not going to win a war with Israel in this lifetime, they need a new approach and have to stop fighting Iran's proxy war.....they suffer more
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-12 06:35:13 |Display all floors
FreddyAguilar Post time: 2012-4-11 17:23
Maybe they find food in space ???

Bio fuels

If your Zionist masters didn't divert agricultural land for bio fuels and other useless cash crops there would be food for all.I understand your kangaroo courts are being set up for the KSM/9/11 show trials.Does this embarrass you ?
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-12 06:38:08 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2012-4-12 05:04
I hear you but that is another argument. Do I think Israel and Palestinian issue is wrong yes. But ...

no you don't hear you are deaf and blind.

N.Korea have rockets and WMDs

Israel have rockets and WMDS

does this ring a bell?

do you see similatiry?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-12 06:45:17 |Display all floors
Shavit (Hebrew: "comet" - שביט) is a space launch vehicle produced by Israel to launch small satellites into low earth orbit. It was first launched on September 19, 1988 (carrying an Ofeq satellite payload), making Israel the eighth country to have a space launch capability after the USSR, United States, France, Japan, People's Republic of China, United Kingdom and India.

Shavit rockets are launched from Palmachim Airbase by the Israeli Space Agency into a highly retrograde orbit over the Mediterranean Sea to prevent debris coming down in populated areas and also to avoid flying over nations hostile to Israel to the east; this results in a lower payload-to-orbit than east-directed launches would allow. The launcher consists of three stages powered by solid fuel rocket motors, with an optional liquid fuel fourth stage, and is manufactured by IAI.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-12 07:37:45 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-4-12 06:38
no you don't hear you are deaf and blind.

N.Korea have rockets and WMDs

I don't care for conspiracy theory, never has. World knows what you pointed outever since Vanunu. Point you are making is? Israel is not gong to nuke anyone unless survival is threatened. North Korea on other hand use arms to blackmail into being given rice:)

Wars cost lives otherwise North Korea's out of date army will get an almighty kicking. They may well do sometime soon. After initial shelling of South, North's artiller pieces and evrything else will look like Flinstone's village. Oh it already is
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-12 09:58:48 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2012-4-12 07:37
I don't care for conspiracy theory, never has. World knows what you pointed outever since Vanunu.  ...
Israel is not gong to nuke anyone unless survival is threatened

we don't know that dear.

Muslims for sure disagree with you and there is lot of Muslims in this world , add to that Russia and emerging world distrust of apartheid state of Israel and we can with certainty say majority of the world doesn't trust Israel with WMDs.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.