Author: cd_moderator

DPRK puts rocket on pad for satellite launch   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-11 22:49:13 |Display all floors
Lives of their people are ve...ry pathetic, above all, what matters to its people matters most in my opinion. I am not in favor of what the North Korea is doing, anyway, good luck to them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-11 23:54:57 |Display all floors
Nobody is losing sleep over this crude object. And there won't be any food aid.....let them eat rocket!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-12 01:47:05 |Display all floors
It won't feed the NK kids

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-12 03:54:22 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2012-4-11 23:54
Nobody is losing sleep over this crude object. And there won't be any food aid.....let them eat rock ...

USA food aid is propaganda balloon in reality it is small amount and rarely get delivered ..........USA find excuse every time ...............China is one that feed them and support them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-12 04:50:41 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-4-12 03:54
USA food aid is propaganda balloon in reality it is small amount and rarely get delivered ...... ...

yes that is valid but a prosperous country does not need to be fed by outsiders however small the aid is! Priority is skewed. North Korea is frozen in time and they want to send rocket to space..nobody is scared/impressed
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-12 04:53:23 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2012-4-12 04:50
yes that is valid but a prosperous country does not need to be fed by outsiders however small the  ...

North Korea is frozen in time?

yes that might a be true but so is Israel.

How is that any of our problem?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-12 04:57:00 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-4-12 04:53
North Korea is frozen in time?

yes that might a be true but so is Israel.

Israelis are well fed and kids are not malnourished...one country has got priority wrong, this is the problem. North Korea is not under imminent threat as S Korea is completely uninterested in it. Why would they?

Israel is a different story and like I said, I am yet to see a starving Jewish baby in Israel on the scale of North Korea...... I have not been to N Korea but my father was there in the 60s and it is still almost as it was in the pixs I have!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.