Amazing Zhangjiajie [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-8 21:52:12 |Display all floors
aizhai bridge.jpg
aizhai b.jpg
天门山GLASS.jpg
乾坤柱.jpg

" Zhangjiajie
Apr 08, 2012, 7:41 AM

Our trip to Zhangjiajie exceeded all our expectations! As a foreigner, and knowing very little Chinese were were a little apprehensive about the trip, however we had know need to be, as any help we needed was given to us through the assistance of Mr Ming Tang.

I would advise anyone who's visiting Zhangjiajie to contact Mr Tang at zjjtripadvisor@yahoo.cn. We found him through http://zjjtrip.net/

He helped us to book accommodation, train tickets, buses, sightseeing tickets for the parks and shows and even arranged taxis to come and pick us up. All the services he provided were for such a small fee, that we really couldn't believe our luck. He even kindly offered his assistance via telephone if we needed help to translate for us. We really couldn't have asked for more!

Zhangjiajie it'self was amazing, with stunning views, hikes to suit a range of walkers, traditional performances and such kind people that would go out of their way to help you - despite not being able to speak any English! Currently living in Shenzhen, we really saw a different side to China, one that we hoped to see when we first arrived.

Tianmen Mountain is spectacular and the cable car is great fun! Zhangjiajie National Forest Park is truly breathtaking and was possibly my favourite part of the trip. The Tianmen fox fairy show was spectacular and they put on a truly magical show! We definitely have memories that will last forever! Thank you Mr Tang and the people of Zhangjiajie - I doubt we would have had such an amazing time without your help!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-8 21:54:25 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.